Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Titans: Skilled Stadium comes to life - enjoy!

Titans: Skilled Stadium comes to life - enjoy!

I have a treat for Gold Coast Titans fans, click on the following link and soak it all up I couldn't help but smile to myself watching this. Enjoy!

http://www.able2.com.au/temp/titans/titans_video.htm

Any feedback on this clip would be appreciated as well members.

Cheers,
    Last edited by DeeGan; 12-12-06 at 08:04 AM.

Thats simply awsome...The seating is unreal! It looks fantastic.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Wow! That is definately one of the best stadiums in Australia!

Junior Titan

What an absolutely awesome presentation, Deegan!!

A great choice in the narrator - Ray 'rabbits' Warren sounded 'abbbbsssaaaluttely puuuumppeDD' in his presentation, and it would definately inspire people to see if they can stretch their budget to include a season membership in 2008.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure that Carrara will be packed out most weeks, but the feedback that I am geting from the public is that alot of fans are waiting for Skilled Stadium to open before they purchase a seat - Understandable really.

My question to you Deegan - Have you planned where the Legion will base themselves at Skilled Stadium?? Maybe instead of having one main area, we could split our 'Legions' (so to speak) into encompassing groups behind each set of goalposts, and on either side of the halfway line. I am sure that way we can attempt to 'mentally disintergrate' the minds of visiting teams!!

Feedback rating for the video clip - 10/10, mate!

Cheers,

Parra Petty.

cant say much i am lost for words the goose bumps are still on my back wow

Quote Originally Posted by Parra Petty
    What an absolutely awesome presentation, Deegan!!

A great choice in the narrator - Ray 'rabbits' Warren sounded 'abbbbsssaaaluttely puuuumppeDD' in his presentation, and it would definately inspire people to see if they can stretch their budget to include a season membership in 2008.

Don't get me wrong, I am sure that Carrara will be packed out most weeks, but the feedback that I am geting from the public is that alot of fans are waiting for Skilled Stadium to open before they purchase a seat - Understandable really.

My question to you Deegan - Have you planned where the Legion will base themselves at Skilled Stadium?? Maybe instead of having one main area, we could split our 'Legions' (so to speak) into encompassing groups behind each set of goalposts, and on either side of the halfway line. I am sure that way we can attempt to 'mentally disintergrate' the minds of visiting teams!!

Feedback rating for the video clip - 10/10, mate!

Cheers,

Parra Petty.
    The Legion will be well and truly alive come 2008 and we will put it to Michael, Cameron and Ian that we are wanting allocated seating as a priority so as to give that "14th Man" feeling (more on that later - though the Seattle Seahawks home crowd is their 12th Man) when we are at home. If the powers to be see the value in it for the club (which I think they will and do), we make it much easier to push for our preferred seating.

As you know Parra, I will release more details when we have some stuff in concrete.

Regards,

WOW that was truly amazing... and well done on getting Rabs to do the commentary...

It looks fantastic, and it will be a true jewel in the Gold Coast Landscape come 2008.

I love how it works so well with the surroundings, it is very well designed and it just looks like it belongs... TBH I reckon that the stadium will give Suncorp a run for its money in terms of looks, aesthetics and atmosphere.

It is a really good video... I just loved it and well done to all who were involved in the making of it, it's something special for fans to enjoy and for the league to admire, and to see that the newest club in the NRL is not just thinking about the big and successful, but actually is doing the big and successful....

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Thats simply awsome...The seating is unreal! It looks fantastic.
    We had no sound when we first watched the clip.....just got it then...
    Goose Bumps! all over!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

What a stadium!!! It looks so professional! Love the Light blue/Dark Blue Seating! Makes it look so much more like a world class stadium! I can't wait to head down to the Coast and watch some games there! By far the best stadium for that amount of seats in the world!

GO THE MAROONS!

Junior Titan

Really good 10/10

I really liked that video and the stadium looks awesome, can't wait to go down and check it out. Also I reckon that using the Titans colours for the seats was a really good idea, I love stadiums that do that because they really add to the home ground feel.

Love the Titans colours on the seats.

I hope we have ocean blue and sunny gold seats.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan First Grade Regular

A Great video, and a better stadium!
    [

Thumbs up

I've made inquires regarding Foundation membership after that video. Looks really great.

Junior Titan

ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!! . I've been watching the stadium come together since day 1, but to see it displayed like this is incredible. Every Gold Coaster should be proud to have WORLD CLASS sporting facility like this. Thanks Deegan, Great work!
    Last edited by dean; 12-12-06 at 10:28 PM.