Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Junior Titan

Bulldogs Mate x0x0 Good luck with the Titans next year
    But i the blue and white is always going to be my first team, then the blue and gold.
    No wait, Thats parra. What colours are the titans refered to? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchusonfire
    Richie Williams can **** right off back to the streets.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    lol...Bronc's G irl..but do support all Queensland Teams. urdy:

I've been a broncos girl since 88 and always will be but I will have season memberships to both clubs this year.

The hardest games will be when they play against each other in either case I will be happy for the winning team!

I'm sticking with the Broncos. Titans will be my second team though.

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle79
    I've been a broncos girl since 88 and always will be but I will have season memberships to both clubs this year.

The hardest games will be when they play against each other in either case I will be happy for the winning team!
    And the Losing teams Membership shall be ripped up and you shall make noe-one ever speak of yuu supporting losers ever again??

...Its what i'd do..
    [

Titan One Clubman

I'll only be keeping an eye on the titans, won't be too concerned if they get belted by a side like Canberra

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    I'll only be keeping an eye on the titans, won't be too concerned if they get belted by a side like Canberra
    ^ LOL

If i was old enough to drink, i'd drink to that
    [

I'll always support Manly ... they were my first team & they will always be my team ... Titans are team no.2 in my opinion .. but it's gonna suck when they play eachother ... but I know it's at brookie so i can go and support both

Quote Originally Posted by SaRaH...
    I'll always support Manly ... they were my first team & they will always be my team ... Titans are team no.2 in my opinion .. but it's gonna suck when they play eachother ... but I know it's at brookie so i can go and support both
    You have to do this thing that some guy did when Australia played Croatia(i think it was them) in the world-cup.
    HE wore a jersey that was half Australia half Croatia, it was awesome!
    [

Junior Titan

Default Do you have a team in the NRL

Broncs 200%.Followed them since conception.
    Reading some of the Bronc Bennett bashing before they once again held the trophy for the 6th time I should think maybe a little "woops"would have been a good way to go.
    Grand Finalists in 2006 and back to back2007.BRONC!!!!

Storm,Cowboys,are who I follow next and hate the Dogs with a passion.

Be a Titans follower when they play games on the coast and not in Bris. and get more Qld players in the team as its almost like another NSW team.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

I would think the titans would pick players on ability,not where they come from.

I can't go changing teams, Panthers for life.
    But, living in Queensland, I don't get to see the lads play all too often, and I hate the Broncos. So this will give me the opportunity to go along and support a local team. Having a lot of links to my favourite club doesn't harm them in my opinion either.

The young league fans on the coast will be the main bunch of die hard supporters. They'll be the ones growing up with them, and supporting them their whole life, like others have done with their own clubs. When the local juniors start pushing through, that'll help local support even more.

Junior Titan

Lots of good talent running around in Qld Cup.Burleigh Bears an example without signing half the rest of the comp and overseas players.

Titan Club Captain

Muwhaha I love how if people hate us (the Doggies) .. they hate us with a passion >=] .. makes it that much sweeter when we kick your butts.

Junior Titan

Just when was that again in the last season against WHICH club????

As a Queenslander I've always liked the broncos but never really backed them all season. Don't like the cowboys. I backed the tigers going through the 05\06 season but only cause I like watching Prince play, and I'm gonna follow him to the Titans. Come round 5 I'll be at suncorp with a Titans Jersey on! - Hope it's a tight, close game.