Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

I've lived on the gold coast for all but the first 2 months of my life, and was raised a broncos supporter by my dad heh. But recently i've grown apart from them a bit, and just support league in general and cowboys/broncos. I love it when both qld teams get up on the weekend and i'll watch em if they're on telly, but this year i've only been to one game (cowboys v bulldogs at carara) whereas i used to go to 3or4 broncos games a season in my younger days. I'm still going to have the soft spot for cowboys/broncos but i'll be throwing my full force of support behind the Gold Coast Titans, and look forward to going to many games now they'll be right here in our own backyard! Hopefully season membership will be on the cards that all depends on how i am moneywise at the time though, heh.

Junior Titan

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by footyfan09
    Sharks and Titans will be my #1though Titans might take over in the following years
    Im with ya on this 1 buddy,but the all mighty sharkies will always have a slight edge over the Titans due to the fact I have been following cronulla very passionately for just under a decade.

Like everyone here... I am a mixed breed

I supported North Sydney.. and still occasionally look into PL to see what is happening... till 1998

I have supported the Doggies ever since... and I am 100% proud to be a Bulldog.

So in 2007 I am proud to say I will be supporting the Titans and hoping the team does well, I have supported them for a while now... as in the Gold Coast, they were my team to support along with norths when I first started watching football, and then the Chargers were my team between Norths and Canterbury...

It is good to have both my teams in the comp that I love so much... but as I said when the Titans play the Doggies... I will be hoping the Doggies Pound them... only because I support the Blue and White 100%... but the Titans are 2nd and that is even clearer now that I see how good the team and the fans are looking...

Im a Broncos fan and will still be come 2007, but will support the Titans aswell.

Exclamation Are you a Titan's fan or are they your second team?????

It is interesting reading some of the post's here and noting that people appear to be supporting two teams. How many true fans are there out there?
    I am 100 percent behind the Titans and all other teams can eat our dust. I received my Jersey today (with the sponsors on it) and have sent in my application for my gold membership. Bring it on!!!!!

Titan First Grade Regular

they are my third :naughty:

Raiders, then Souths, then Tites
    [

ther is the Panthers and no one else, but i love league, i also live in Brizz so i go to alot of Broncos games, i also went to alot of Giants, Seagulls and Chargers games and i will also go to Titans games, i like some Players from other teams but do not like ANY other Teams. i enjoy watching the Warriors and Broncos but do't like them.

titans = number 1
    use to go for norths, but no one since

Cowboys will always be my No.1 team no matter what, but I'll be supporting the titans against all other teams every game, except when they play the Cowboys!

GO THE MAROONS!

Titan Club Captain

They are nothing to me =]

I'm 150% behind the Doggies, but have a soft spot for the Warriors.

lol...Bronc's G irl..but do support all Queensland Teams. urdy:

Junior Titan

Bulldogs all the way 'till i die_!

Then i support the Titans_Lol
    [[Just Joking]] Titans are my second team
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchusonfire
    Richie Williams can **** right off back to the streets.

Yeah, I support Sea Eagles. I have all my life. :win:

But I will like the Titans as my second team from next year.

:win: MANLY SEA EAGLES - PRIDE OF THE PENINSULA :win:

Threads merged havent really followed a team since Norths Merged so ill pick the Titans up as my first team

Well the Titans are my second team, because now I finally have a SE QLD team to support as an alternative to the Broncos. I have always hated the Broncos, and the Titans are a breath of fresh air.