Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

mate startin to look good next yr , those last 8 weeks of the season showed the nrl what we can do , and some interesting stuff goin on with crowe at the moment as a member i will get to vote on the deal , so few months ahead of fun times as a rabbitoh supporter

robrabbitoh j-rabbit , john sutton

living in sydney i used to be a tigers fan and will always have a bit of a soft spot for them but i was on the gold coast when they anounced the giants were kicking off and have been hooked on the gold coast since from giants to seagulls to chargers i kept the faith i will have to admit turning to the dark side though after 1998 and supporting the broncos :eek: i would like to apologise to everyone and am glad to tell everyone that i have fully recovered from my delusional state now that the gold coast r back
    If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Apology accepted Captain.
    I think the Titans and Broncos will develop a local rivalry in the future.

Dump my team? You gotta be kidding!

Back in 1997 I followed the Gold Coast in the ARL as I needed to follow someone in the other half a comp, and continued to watch them as a second team in 1998. I had a particular liking for Jamie Goddard which may have had something to do with him pummelling Johns in Origin (I still love that footage)

This year I was in attendence at the Dogs v Cowboys game the day the Gold Coast was re-admitted to the NRL and the atmosphere was one of the best I experienced all season.

Depending on who they sign between now and then they'll probably rank third for me in 2007.

The Most Beautiful City In The World...Melbourne!!!

Well I've been forced to switch allegiances once already in this lifetime and though I don't want to do it again, if forced out of Melbourne (like my beloved Bears were) I would become either a Panther, Tiger or Titan supporter. But until then I'll remain with the Storm with the Titans now my official #2 team...

"Remember in this game we call 'Life' that no one said it's fair!" - W.Axl Rose

I'm a tigers fan through and through but i'm excited by the admittance of the titans into the comp... i'd like to take this chance to welcome you guys into the comp and wish you best of luck... just dont beat the tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by Christabella
    Dump my team? You gotta be kidding!

Back in 1997 I followed the Gold Coast in the ARL as I needed to follow someone in the other half a comp, and continued to watch them as a second team in 1998. I had a particular liking for Jamie Goddard which may have had something to do with him pummelling Johns in Origin (I still love that footage)

This year I was in attendence at the Dogs v Cowboys game the day the Gold Coast was re-admitted to the NRL and the atmosphere was one of the best I experienced all season.

Depending on who they sign between now and then they'll probably rank third for me in 2007.
    jimmy goddard was a legend after 2002 manly should have never let him go
    had a few ales with him at manly leagues

Yea I was there as well and loved every second of it. The atmosphere was amazing. I was especially impressed with how well the fans seemed to be united even though they had no real team to support.

Just imagine what will happen when they get a team on the field and a new $100 million stadium to play in.

Another thing I really enjoyed was the atmosphere after the game, with everyone walking home. Everyone was in party mode!

There was COWBOYS! CHARGEEERRRSSS!!!! and GOLD COOOOAAASSSTT!!! chants all over the place as well as car horns tooting over time.

It was a magic night to remember.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

i am a Sharks fan since i first started watching the then ARL but i will be dropping them for the Titans come 2007,Because i love the Maroons and would like to support a QLD team i dont like the broncos and theres allready a Cowboys supporter in the house plus i liked the Seagulls.I just hope the Titians have a long future

Junior Titan

Default Give up my team?

Never! I am a huge rugby league fan and am so grateful to those who have worked so hard to get the Gold Coast up and running in the NRL. This time it is a professional unit and I am sure will be very successful. I will support the Titans 99% - until they play my team, the Bulldogs, whom I have supported for the last 25 years. I cannot and will not give up my loyalty to the Dogs, that not what supporting your team means. I have been there through the good times and the bad, and have always stuck loyally by my team. So when the Titans play the Dogs, I will be supporting the Dogs. But in every other match I will support the Titans. I am just thrilled at the chance to have first grade rugby league games to attend here on the Gold Coast.

I am excited. I bleed red and white but now with the Titans an hour up the freeway Ill have truly multi coloured blood. The only time I wont be cheering for the Titans is when the Dragons come to town. Already getting a bank loan to cover the cost of a glod membership

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Junior Titan

Sharks and Titans will be my #1though Titans might take over in the following years

i'm a diehard broncos fan - i won't ever give them up however i'm a closet canberra supporter and probably will take on as a titans fan.

this is how true to my support that i am a broncos supporter thru and thru

i've got the lightning bott sign

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro
    i'm a diehard broncos fan - i won't ever give them up however i'm a closet canberra supporter and probably will take on as a titans fan.

this is how true to my support that i am a broncos supporter thru and thru

i've got the lightning bott sign

Good on ya mate, the Broncos and SEQLD rugby league need that type of passionate support.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I am a club killer.Was born across the road from North Sydney oval,followed Newtown,Souths,Seagulls,Chargers,back to Souths when they were reinstated,all the bad luck is gone.I had no team to follow due to that rotten S.L. war,now I have two.