Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Titans all the way for me. Soft spot Tigers, Sharks.

Junior Titan

I am a panther supporter through & through, but i will cheer for you guys against any other team in the NRL(you guys have a few panther greats on your books)

Each one to his or her own, but I myself intend to cheat and follow two teams: St.George-Illawarra and the Gold Coast. (I do the same thing in AFL with Sydney and West Coast - boy have the last 2 years been kind to me!) I'm originally a Steelers supporter, and have been disgruntled for the last 8 years by the Dragons seeming inability to acknowledge in any meaningful way one side of the so-called merger. But for some reason I still support them passionately, and will continue to do so. As for the Coast, the Giants/Seagulls/(Gladiators)/Chargers were always my second team behind the Steelers, so it is natural that I pick up where I left off. The only difference being the Titans have climed to equal favourtism by virtue of not having been swallowed up by another team, unlike my beloved Steelers.

In short, Round 1 is an absolute dream come true, and being played in Brisbane (where I live) is an added bonus. I just need a half-and-half jersey to ensure I get beaten up by both groups of fans!

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Titan First Grade Regular

I follow the Raiders with a passion, but Whenever the Cowboys or Souths play anyone else but the Raiders, I barrack for them.
    [

Junior Titan

Gday All,
    I have been getting onto Titans website for 12 months now and can't believe I have just found the forum..

Anyway I was a one eyed Tigers fan up till the merger with the Magpies in 2000. I have followed Rugby League for the last 6 years without a team.

I always said I couldn't follow another team in the comp when the merger happended.

Now that a new team (even though Giants,Chargers,Seagulls have been there) has entered the comp and that being my second home out of Sydney it is great to have a team to follow once again.

I will do my best to get to all home games and follow the Mighty Mighty Titans

I support
    1) sharks
    2) titans when they don't play the sharks
    3) any one vs the Broncos
    4) anyone vs the Roosters

Junior Titan

been a gold supporter since i was 6 i have a wally lewis signed jersey (seaguls) and a preston cample chargers jersey
    i'm gold coast till i die
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

To clarify my previous post, I support:
    1) The St.George-ILLAWARRA Dragons
    1) The Gold Coast Titans
    2) Whoever wins when these two play each other
    3) Whoever is playing Brisbane
    4) Whoever is playing Manly
    5) Whoever is playing Melbourne
    6) The ref when any of these 3 play each other

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky