Default I'm So Behind In Technological Advancements

Everyone's so ahead of me... I mean on the train this morning, I saw a guy with a good type of phone playing a game on it, I thought i'd love to plat that game... but thought, it was no biggie. Then has got out his PSP I saw him playing Tekken or something like that and I was so jealous I really wanted to play it. The guy infront of him had a good phone, playing some adventure game too on it, then he stopped playing his game and listened to the MP3 player his phone had to offer. The lady sitting on the other side of the aisle next to me was on a laptop and had n iPod playing at the same time. The 1 girl sitting infront of her had a iPod and the one sitting next to that girl had one herself, and the girl sitting infront of her had this hectic nokia phone, and she was playing some car rally game or something, the grapihcs looked awsome.

The best I have to offer is a nokia 6610i and a ancient mp3 player that needs new AAA batteries to run!!! I'm so behind

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny-Skill
    Everyone's so ahead of me... I mean on the train this morning, I saw a guy with a good type of phone playing a game on it, I thought i'd love to plat that game... but thought, it was no biggie. Then has got out his PSP I saw him playing Tekken or something like that and I was so jealous I really wanted to play it. The guy infront of him had a good phone, playing some adventure game too on it, then he stopped playing his game and listened to the MP3 player his phone had to offer. The lady sitting on the other side of the aisle next to me was on a laptop and had n iPod playing at the same time. The 1 girl sitting infront of her had a iPod and the one sitting next to that girl had one herself, and the girl sitting infront of her had this hectic nokia phone, and she was playing some car rally game or something, the grapihcs looked awsome.

The best I have to offer is a nokia 6610i and a ancient mp3 player that needs new AAA batteries to run!!! I'm so behind
    Haha, thats the train for ya but sonny skill, at least you have a phone :rotflmao:

Phones are getting so ridiculous now, they get judged by how many megapixels they have or how much they can hold, whether they have bluetooth or not...what happened to the phone that rings ppl!!!!!!!!! :yell: :noidea: :lol!: Soon phones will turn into a mobile computer, with a feature of ringing ppl. not the other way around!!!!!! :cop:

GO THE MAROONS!

True that man - at least I have a phone rofl...

But we already have pocket pcs champ

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    Soon phones will turn into a mobile computer, with a feature of ringing ppl. not the other way around!!!!!! :cop:
    Too late champ, already the case.

I know what you mean Sonny. I was thinking the same the other day when thinking of buying an iPod. Started reading stuff and knew how my grandparents feel when they stumble across an ATM lol just going over my head, I had to concentrate to understand it, when a few years ago I was up on the latest everything. Never had a phone longer than 3 months before I got a new one. I knew everything about all that sort of garbage. I got out of the habit of buying the latest everything and now just 3 years and I"m totally outta the loop.

PS- anyone who is in the loop, advise me on an iPod, there is too many different bloody types, and I dunno what is a good price on 'em or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    PS- anyone who is in the loop, advise me on an iPod, there is too many different bloody types, and I dunno what is a good price on 'em or anything.
    My advice is if you can avoid getting an ipod, do it! Look into the 'Creative Zen' range, they have a lot better reviews than ipod's! A lot of people seem to have trouble with their ipods. Creative's are basically the same as Ipods, but more reliable, and a bit cheaper price tag. They come in all different forms, video, colour and normal black and white. They got the touch sensitive navigation thingo like ipods, and basically all the other features.

http://www.creative.com/products/wel...p?category=213

Theres the Creative site, take a look and shop around for a good price. Thats just my opinion on what to do...

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    My advice is if you can avoid getting an ipod, do it! Look into the 'Creative Zen' range, they have a lot better reviews than ipod's! A lot of people seem to have trouble with their ipods. Creative's are basically the same as Ipods, but more reliable, and a bit cheaper price tag. They come in all different forms, video, colour and normal black and white. They got the touch sensitive navigation thingo like ipods, and basically all the other features.

http://www.creative.com/products/wel...p?category=213

Theres the Creative site, take a look and shop around for a good price. Thats just my opinion on what to do...
    Onya Robbie, thanks mate. I would have known this crap 3 years ago. Getting too old to keep up with this youngen stuff. Bloody hell next I'll be yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

EDIT: I think the Zen V Plus could be for me..

EDIT 2: Dick Smith has 2GB Zen V Plus for $228. Gonna grab one tomorrow.

EDIT 3: Did I mention I'm an impulse buyer? Well I ducked down to Dick Smith this arvo and picked up an MP3 player. The Zen V Plus. Its awesome, fits in my palm, nice vibrant colour screen, brilliant sound quality and can double as a document storage device. I can also sync it with my Outlook shedules and contacts. lol but most importantly it holds a bootload of songs and plays 'em well.

Thanks for the advice Robbie.
    Last edited by Capital_Shark; 07-12-06 at 10:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo