Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Junior Titan

So does anyone know if you have an official "fully sponsored" 2007 jersey for sale yet???

Quote Originally Posted by Crouching_Tiger
    So does anyone know if you have an official "fully sponsored" 2007 jersey for sale yet???
    Sorry i dont Know...but Mods or deegan will see this. and hopefully can help you!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Junior Titan

Well my friend up at the GC went to the shop the other day and told me they have sponsored jerseys for sale so i would ASSUME these are "exact replicas" of the players' on-field jerseys with full sponsorship.

Well my friend up at the GC went to the shop the other day and told me they have sponsored jerseys for sale so i would ASSUME these are "exact replicas" of the players' on-field jerseys with full sponsorship.
    I'm going to Robina tomorrow...I'll check it out for you CT...What Exactly do you need me to check?

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

From all reports so far this is the only jersey available to Titans fans:

It is sponsored however it has the 2006 NRL Telstra Premiership Logo. It is also available from the Titans online store.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    From all reports so far this is the only jersey available to Titans fans:

It is sponsored however it has the 2006 NRL Telstra Premiership Logo. It is also available from the Titans online store.
    I might try and snap one up, so I can continue my Gold Coast jersey collection.

It'll be expensive though, gonna be a tight new year. :dizzy:
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I went into the shop today to get some info;

They now have sponsored training singlets (as seen in my Titans training photo thread). They are $50. Also the white sponsored longsleeve training shirt. $???

They now have kids sponsored jerseys and plenty of adult jerseys.

There is a good range of merchandise so go down and support the club.

They will be getting alot more stock in the next few days (early January). They are not totally sure but they think they will be getting mostly kids merchandise.

WARNING: I noticed in Rebel Pacific Fair. Some of the sponsored jersey did not have MARINA QUAYS sponsor on the back. Look before you buy.

As for the question about whether they are the final jerseys....
    I have heard that the NRL Premiership embroiderey still had to be approved on the 2007 jerseys, by the NRL, and may not be the final NRL logo at this stage. *******Can someone confirm this info please*******

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    I have heard that the NRL Premiership embroiderey still had to be approved on the 2007 jerseys, by the NRL, and may not be the final NRL logo at this stage. *******Can someone confirm this info please*******
    Not sure, but I sincerely doubt that, as most jerseys have been released with the new logo on them and many fans would demand their money back

Quote Originally Posted by The Dave
    Not sure, but I sincerely doubt that, as most jerseys have been released with the new logo on them and many fans would demand their money back
    Im going on what I was told by a manager at Rebel Sport here in OZ.

Like the Irish touch there Dave

Junior Titan

Im going on what I was told by a manager at Rebel Sport here in OZ.

Like the Irish touch there Dave
    Lovin that dee13

ps anyone have an idea when/if the sponsored trainingwear will be available on the website?

Quote Originally Posted by The Dave
    Lovin that dee13

ps anyone have an idea when/if the sponsored trainingwear will be available on the website?
    My ancestors come from Donegal, Ireland. back in the mid 1800's

Latest stock at the Titans shop. (Players apparel)

They have in fully sponsored short sleeve training shirts and singlet tops (the ones the players wear as seen in my photos). There are 2 training shirts. They come in blue and a reverse coloured white. Both the shirts and singlets are $60.00.

Fresh in are replica training shorts in navy blue with DTBS sponsorship. They are $40.00

Also available are replica player equipment bags with Titans and Jetstar logos. They are $80.00

Replica player backpacks also with Titans and Jetstar sponsorship fro $40.00

Junior replica jerseys with full sponsorship for $120 and of course adult sizes for $150.00

What I think is a great idea is the Autograph flag. Its white, has plenty of space for signatures and the team logo. Sorry guys I didn't get a price on that one.

Ohh.... for the girls.... G-strings with the Titans logo on the front. Hang on... technically that could be for the guys.

All the best
    Dee13

L

Ohh.... for the girls.... G-strings with the Titans logo on the front.
    haha hope the Panthers dont go for this idea with there logo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    When I am unable to respect and accept the decisions that are being made that directly affect my team, then I must take a backwards step.

Latest stock at the Titans shop. (Players apparel)

They have in fully sponsored short sleeve training shirts and singlet tops (the ones the players wear as seen in my photos). There are 2 training shirts. They come in blue and a reverse coloured white. Both the shirts and singlets are $60.00.

Fresh in are replica training shorts in navy blue with DTBS sponsorship. They are $40.00

Also available are replica player equipment bags with Titans and Jetstar logos. They are $80.00

Replica player backpacks also with Titans and Jetstar sponsorship fro $40.00

Junior replica jerseys with full sponsorship for $120 and of course adult sizes for $150.00

What I think is a great idea is the Autograph flag. Its white, has plenty of space for signatures and the team logo. Sorry guys I didn't get a price on that one.

Ohh.... for the girls.... G-strings with the Titans logo on the front. Hang on... technically that could be for the guys.

All the best
    Dee13

I wonder if they will let me swap my shirts i bought before christmas from the internet i bought the shirts as advertised with full sponsorship and recieved clean skin shirts, i have emailed chris knell but have not recieved a reply

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull
    I wonder if they will let me swap my shirts i bought before christmas from the internet i bought the shirts as advertised with full sponsorship and recieved clean skin shirts, i have emailed chris knell but have not recieved a reply
    Take it down with a printout of your reciept and give it a try. They may be charging a little extra for sponsored gear so that they can move the older unsponsored stock. Im not sure.