Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Take it down with a printout of your reciept and give it a try. They may be charging a little extra for sponsored gear so that they can move the older unsponsored stock. Im not sure.

pretty hard when i am 1000km away, might try to find out the phone number of the store so i can call them

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull
    pretty hard when i am 1000km away, might try to find out the phone number of the store so i can call them
    I can get it for you if you like Lonegull Just say the word and i will.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull
    I wonder if they will let me swap my shirts i bought before christmas from the internet i bought the shirts as advertised with full sponsorship and recieved clean skin shirts, i have emailed chris knell but have not recieved a reply
    lonegull

I was certain I gave you instructions re: the above. If you had no reply, it would have been more proactive in contacting myself instead of posting here.

Send the merchandise back to:

Chris Knell
    PO BOX 198
    Southport, QLD 4215

Enclose a copy of the receipt and LOD (Letter Of Direction) outling what has happened and I am sure Chris will organise the swap.

Let's keep in mind the Xmas break saw the majority of the guys out of the office, Chris included.

Cheers,

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

Im sure the titans store will do good in the future! There will be titans fans everywhere going in to buy merchandise! Im surprised at all the titans Merchandise that are out here in Penrith! I can only imagine what the store would be like up in QLD

Latest news from the Titan shop.

The 2007 NRL logo has been finalised and the new jersey is available at Robina.
    The jersey has an all new nrl telstra premiership logo replacing the 2006 logo which were embroided on the Titans jerseys in the past.

Another changes to the jersey is the sponsor logos. The iron on transfer sponsorship has been replaced. The currents logos are unchanged but will be screen printed instead of iron on.

It is yet to be confirmed but Coca-cola Zero may be a shirt sponsor for the 2007 Titans. As always, I will keep you posted as news comes to hand.

One last thing Robina Stadium/Skilled Park is looking fabulous guys. I had a look over there today.

I'll have to pick up one of these iron on shirts before they are replaced.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~
    I think the titans store should be 'our mecca' and everyone has to visit it and get their photo taken inside the store.
    :rotflmao: Newcastle is just a little tooooooooo far way for me.

Helen

Latest news from the Titan shop.

The 2007 NRL logo has been finalised and the new jersey is available at Robina.
    The jersey has an all new nrl telstra premiership logo replacing the 2006 logo which were embroided on the Titans jerseys in the past.

Another changes to the jersey is the sponsor logos. The iron on transfer sponsorship has been replaced. The currents logos are unchanged but will be screen printed instead of iron on.

It is yet to be confirmed but Coca-cola Zero may be a shirt sponsor for the 2007 Titans. As always, I will keep you posted as news comes to hand.

One last thing Robina Stadium/Skilled Park is looking fabulous guys. I had a look over there today.
    what pricing on the adult jersey dee and have the discounted the others ones with 2006 badge

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by qld power
    what pricing on the adult jersey dee and have the discounted the others ones with 2006 badge
    Both the 2006 and 2007 Telstra premiership logo jerseys are the same price at $150.00 each. They had discounted the non sponsored jerseys, Im not sure how much and not sure how many left.

ok dee heres the order 1 jeresy sponsered with autographs and one 2007 jersey with new nrl logo lol

For all you Titans supporters waiting for the white away jersey to come in...
    ITS HERE AT THE ROBINA STORE

2007 Gold Coast Titans away jerseys with full sponsorship are now available in store. Be quick as there were not many on the racks.

They have the 2007 NRL Telstra premiership logo and are a very stiking jersey. The price is $150.00 as are the Home jerseys.

There is also a new kids hat depicting BLADE, the Titans mascot.

Coming soon will be innaugural game caps. Navy blue in colour and depicting both the Titans logo and the Dragons logo. These caps will be a great keepsake to remember our first NRL game and will become a collectors item in years to come.

Stay tuned as I will be recieving more merchandise information in the next few days. If you have any queries feel free to ask and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP.

All the best
    TITAN FOR LIFE
    Dee13

For all you Titans supporters waiting for the white away jersey to come in...
    ITS HERE AT THE ROBINA STORE

2007 Gold Coast Titans away jerseys with full sponsorship are now available in store. Be quick as there were not many on the racks.

They have the 2007 NRL Telstra premiership logo and are a very stiking jersey. The price is $150.00 as are the Home jerseys.

There is also a new kids hat depicting BLADE, the Titans mascot.

Coming soon will be innaugural game caps. Navy blue in colour and depicting both the Titans logo and the Dragons logo. These caps will be a great keepsake to remember our first NRL game and will become a collectors item in years to come.

Stay tuned as I will be recieving more merchandise information in the next few days. If you have any queries feel free to ask and I will get back to you with an answer ASAP.

All the best
    TITAN FOR LIFE
    Dee13
    cant wait to see a pic of that jersey with sponsors

Quote Originally Posted by qld power
    cant wait to see a pic of that jersey with sponsors
    I will ask the merchandise manager to email me a photo and download it to this thread or the 2007 jersey thread. I does look pretty good

QLD Cup Titan

Does anyone know if the store sells the training shorts.

hey dee does this place have a website ??