Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Junior Titan

Hello Dee,
    Any latest on the 1st game caps. Will they only be sold through the shop or are they going to be on sale at Suncorp Stadium. I will be at Suncorp for first game so if they on sale there I would just buy one on the day when I fly up.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Hi there mb63,

The answer is yes they do have training shorts. On the rack there is 2 pairs of XL and 2 pairs of XXL. Not sure if there is any other stock in at the moment. They are identicle in sponsorship to the player shorts. The price is $40.00
    Thanks Dee,have you got a link to order online.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Titan
    Hello Dee,
    Any latest on the 1st game caps. Will they only be sold through the shop or are they going to be on sale at Suncorp Stadium. I will be at Suncorp for first game so if they on sale there I would just buy one on the day when I fly up.
    The deal is there will only be a limited run of 500 hats. The NRL are involved and have given specific guidelines to the design so it appeals to both Dragons and Titans fans. My guess at this stage is that they would be sold at both the shop and the first game. But remember they are limited to 500 only.

Quote Originally Posted by mb63
    Thanks Dee,have you got a link to order online.
    These shorts can't be purchased online. Thre are just 3 pairs left in the shop. Once they are gone they won't be getting new stock in until Mid to late March.

Do they have any bucket hats, or is it just the caps?

I might have to try to get to the game early to see if I can get one of those first game caps mentioned.
    Definitely want one of the away jerseys too, i've had a few people comment on how good the home jersey looks when i've been out in it, and I prefer the white.

QLD Cup Titan

These shorts can't be purchased online. Thre are just 3 pairs left in the shop. Once they are gone they won't be getting new stock in until Mid to late March.
    Could I then ring up & order as I live in Melb

Junior Titan

The store looks great and hopefully I get a chance to visit round 2 as I will be flying in and out of Brisbane for Round 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Do they have any bucket hats, or is it just the caps?

I might have to try to get to the game early to see if I can get one of those first game caps mentioned.
    Definitely want one of the away jerseys too, i've had a few people comment on how good the home jersey looks when i've been out in it, and I prefer the white.
    No bucket hats yet Steve. Just a matter of time. Everything will explode in March I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by mb63
    Could I then ring up & order as I live in Melb
    I don't actually have the shops phone number. I only have their office number

No bucket hats yet Steve. Just a matter of time. Everything will explode in March I reckon
    Sweet. I prefer them over caps, block the sun much better.
    I'll have to spend a weekend down the coast once the season starts up, hit the shop to check it all out.

Junior Titan

Yeah I like the bucket hats but I bought a NSW state of origin hat with just the visor and the wrap around band and found it a very nice and would be good if the Titans can release a visor hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydney Titan
    Yeah I like the bucket hats but I bought a NSW state of origin hat with just the visor and the wrap around band and found it a very nice and would be good if the Titans can release a visor hat.
    I will put it forward to Ian.

Latest news from the Titan shop.

The 2007 NRL logo has been finalised and the new jersey is available at Robina.
    The jersey has an all new nrl telstra premiership logo replacing the 2006 logo which were embroided on the Titans jerseys in the past.

Another changes to the jersey is the sponsor logos. The iron on transfer sponsorship has been replaced. The currents logos are unchanged but will be screen printed instead of iron on.

It is yet to be confirmed but Coca-cola Zero may be a shirt sponsor for the 2007 Titans. As always, I will keep you posted as news comes to hand.

One last thing Robina Stadium/Skilled Park is looking fabulous guys. I had a look over there today.
    Do you have any pics of the stadium???

hey dee have they discount the non sponsered 2007 home jerseys or the same as sponsored inpricing

LIVE ORIGIN DRINK XXXX BLEED MAROON
    FINEST STATE FINEST TEAM FINEST BEER XXXX

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts
    Do you have any pics of the stadium???
    What I will do is, go over tomorrow and post a new photo by the weekend cos Im off to Sydney again.