Titan Club Captain

Smile NRL: Bulldogs: 2007 Fulltime Squad

FRIDAY, 1ST DECEMBER, 2006

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes has picked 29 players in the Bulldogs fulltime squad for 2007.

New recruits Daryl Millard, Aaron Wheatley, Lee Te Maari and Kane Cleal have been included in the squad.

The full squad (except internationals) returned to training on November 30.

Reni Maitua (Australia)and Andrew Emelio (Tonga) commence training in two weeks and Mark O'Meley, Willie Mason and Andrew Ryan (all Australia) return mid-January.

Chris Armit
    Kane Cleal
    Trent Cutler
    Namila Davui
    Hazem El Masri
    Andrew Emelio
    Jon Green
    Jarrad Hickey
    Daniel Holdsworth
    Corey Hughes
    Nick Kouparitsas
    Reni Maitua
    Willie Mason
    Dallas McIlwain
    Daryl Millard
    Brad Morrin
    Billy Ngawini
    Mark O'Meley
    Luke Patten
    Adam Perry
    Cameron Phelps
    Ben Roberts
    Andrew Ryan
    Brent Sherwin
    Lee Te Maari
    Willie Tonga
    Matt Utai
    Aaron Wheatley
    Sonny Bill Williams

Titan Club Captain

I must admit it is weird not seeing Roy Asotasi under Chris Armpit's name. =(

so going by that list.

1 Patten, 2 Hazem, 3 Tonga, 4 Emilio, 5 Utai, 6 Holdsworth, 7 Sherwin, 8 O'Mealy, 9 Hughes, 10 Mason, 11 Ryan, 12 SBW, 13 Maitua

as usual a super forward pack, ok in the backs, alot depends on Sherwins form, if he goes well the'll finish top 4, if he dosen't go so well, they still have the depth to finish in the 8 :noidea:

Titan First Grade Regular

I wanna see some of the cross-field grubber to Hazem that was pulled off brilliantly against the raiders :guit:
    [

Well that squad was pretty expected...

All hail our depth for 2007... so much depth and our backs are a lot better than last year too... we have speed to burn now with Millard and Davui chosen.

Bott I'm guessing is going to have to work for his chance into the Bulldogs... as it sounds like we didn't end up signing him after all that.. but if he works hard, he may be signed for match payments this season... we'll all just have to wait and see...

I would say knowing Folkes, he will stick with a side that he can trust in for the start of the season, so I'd say you'd see this.

1. Luke Patten
    2. Hazem El Masri
    3. Andrew Emelio
    4. Willie Tonga
    5. Matt Utai
    6. Daniel Holdsworth
    7. Brent Sherwin
    8. Mark O'Meley
    9. Corey Hughes
    10. Chris Armit
    11. Willie Mason
    12. Andrew Ryan
    13. Reni Maitua

14. Sonny Bill Williams
    15. Nick Kouparitsas
    16. Lee Te Maari
    17. Jarrad Hickey

Yes SBW is on the bench... I just think that knowing Folkesy, he will go with what he can trust and will slowly bring back SBW into the team, I don't think he wants 2005 or 2006 again...

I really like our depth now, I mean to have Millard, Morrin, McIllwain, Davui, Roberts, Cutler and Phelps who will all challenge for positions during the season and are very versatile... and the bench is competitive too, with Williams sure to want his starting spot, Te Maari something to keep an eye on and Koups and Hickey continuing to improve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Well that squad was pretty expected...

All hail our depth for 2007... so much depth and our backs are a lot better than last year too... we have speed to burn now with Millard and Davui chosen.

Bott I'm guessing is going to have to work for his chance into the Bulldogs... as it sounds like we didn't end up signing him after all that.. but if he works hard, he may be signed for match payments this season... we'll all just have to wait and see...

I would say knowing Folkes, he will stick with a side that he can trust in for the start of the season, so I'd say you'd see this.

1. Luke Patten
    2. Hazem El Masri
    3. Andrew Emelio
    4. Willie Tonga
    5. Matt Utai
    6. Daniel Holdsworth
    7. Brent Sherwin
    8. Mark O'Meley
    9. Corey Hughes
    10. Chris Armit
    11. Willie Mason
    12. Andrew Ryan
    13. Reni Maitua

14. Sonny Bill Williams
    15. Nick Kouparitsas
    16. Lee Te Maari
    17. Jarrad Hickey

Yes SBW is on the bench... I just think that knowing Folkesy, he will go with what he can trust and will slowly bring back SBW into the team, I don't think he wants 2005 or 2006 again...

I really like our depth now, I mean to have Millard, Morrin, McIllwain, Davui, Roberts, Cutler and Phelps who will all challenge for positions during the season and are very versatile... and the bench is competitive too, with Williams sure to want his starting spot, Te Maari something to keep an eye on and Koups and Hickey continuing to improve...
    thats a good team . they look a real force next season

they look a real force every season.

The Bulldogs are a very very professional out-fit, and, as always, will be a good team next year.
    [

This will be intresting to see how the dogs go, they have lost some of the best forwards..

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS FAN
    This will be intresting to see how the dogs go, they have lost some of the best forwards..
    But still have one of the top two forward-packs......
    [

Junior Titan

Bulldogs always line-up with a very respectable forward pack. If anything, their backs bring the team down but even then, they only bring it down because they cannot match the might of the forwards. I've said it every year for the past 3 year, BULLDOGS TO WIN THE TITLE.

Pride of the Peninsular

Junior Titan

they got lil willy mason signed as well..

Willy is a cat!
    [

Titan Club Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBSHS
    they got lil willy mason signed as well..
    Hes been signed for quite sometime now........ :dizzy:

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    Willy is a cat!

Nah he's a Dog mate, you got your Cats and Dogs mixed up, luck your not a vet ? :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!: