Page 38 of 142 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 88 138 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny-Skill
    Pictures/Logos Wanted: Reni Maitua (on the left) Sonny-Bill Williams (on the right) Bulldogs logo illuminated and shinning (in the centre) and white text with blue outlining underneath the team logo saying Bulldog Passion.

NB: When I say team logo shinning, I mean shinning like the one's posted below!

Colours: Blue and White
    Text: Sonny-Bill Williams (under SBW pic) Reni Maitua (under Reni's pic) and Sonny-Skill (on top of the logo)
    Background: I'd love a mixture of different light and dark shades of blue.

Thank you in advance whoever accomplishes this masterpiece

i had a go but i use a free program that doent have many features so i cant do the shining but if someone else can modify mine to include that then feel free to.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    i had a go but i use a free program that doent have many features so i cant do the shining but if someone else can modify mine to include that then feel free to.

It looks really nice there Teegy... and will serve Sonny_Skill well until someone can get the shining effect done, I have PM'd the request to MonaroMan too as that is his signature, and he is the only one I know who can do the shining thing..

Thanks Teegy for your signature and thanks TD for sending it to Monaro man You guys are awsome!

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy

What program do you use ? And where can i download it ?

Quote Originally Posted by Benji
    What program do you use ? And where can i download it ?
    its called PhotoFiltre and just google it

Hi guys,
    just wondering if there's any progress on the shinning effect
    Cheers

Hi guys,
    just wondering if there's any progress on the shinning effect
    Cheers
    Hey mate,

I haven't started on your request yet. I haven't had enough time to do it during this week due to school, but I should get around to it this weekend some time

Quote Originally Posted by MonaroMan
    Hey mate,

I haven't started on your request yet. I haven't had enough time to do it during this week due to school, but I should get around to it this weekend some time
    Excellent Stuff! Thanks heaps mate

hey just wondering could someone do one with the titans, cowboys, crushers and maroons logo with a blue background please?

Pictures/Logos Wanted: Reni Maitua (on the left) Sonny-Bill Williams (on the right) Bulldogs logo illuminated and shinning (in the centre) and white text with blue outlining underneath the team logo saying Bulldog Passion.

NB: When I say team logo shinning, I mean shinning like the one's posted below!

Colours: Blue and White
    Text: Sonny-Bill Williams (under SBW pic) Reni Maitua (under Reni's pic) and Sonny-Skill (on top of the logo)
    Background: I'd love a mixture of different light and dark shades of blue.

Thank you in advance whoever accomplishes this masterpiece

Here you go mate, I have made one with not animation and one with, I hope you like it.

v1

v2

v2 is better quality because it is a .jpg not a animation .gif, that's why I gave you the option of 2.
    Signature removed as per member guidelines

Enzo mate you little ripper! Thanks so much champ, I'll upload it straight away.

Thanks so much champ :win:

Also thanks to Teggy for his effort and design

Yea but what type of text and colours would you like?

heres my attempt

Could someone possibly make me an animated Avatar Including Pics of Travis Norton, Matt Sing and Josh Hannay, with the 4th Frame Saying... 'We'll Miss You Guys'

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    hey just wondering could someone do one with the titans, cowboys, crushers and maroons logo with a blue background please?
    anyone who could do this is a champ and i appreciate it