Page 90 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40 80 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 100 140 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 2121

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneBroncosRule
    Yeah im just getting there, i still dont know where most of the things are :rotflmao:

When i find out where all the options are, i might get better
    LOL there's no doubt you will Just look through all the menus and stuff on the top bar (with File, Edit, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    Just keep trying. I used the program I used to use for 3 years before I got to where I was. The only reason I am any good at Photoshop is because I used the other program for 3 years. It takes time, not everyone can just pick it up instantly like Robbie_Dee
    I use photoshop elements cause thats all i could download.
    That and i hope someone uses jasc paintshop pro.

Titan First Grade Squad BrisbaneBroncosRule's Avatar

LOL there's no doubt you will Just look through all the menus and stuff on the top bar (with File, Edit, etc).
    thanks. I have looked through a bit of them so far.

Yeah, on my next sig im gonna try every single option, before i finish it lol. Im gonna try and take days and days on one :spit:

I LOVE MICHEL

Just keep trying. I used the program I used to use for 3 years before I got to where I was. The only reason I am any good at Photoshop is because I used the other program for 3 years. It takes time, not everyone can just pick it up instantly like Robbie_Dee
    hahaha, main things you need to know when making a photoshop sig look good are,
    duplicating layers, and adding different effects (right click on layer>duplicate layer)

Filter galleries - (Filter> Filter gallery, in there you can choose different effects...)

Hue/Saturation and Brightness/Contrast (Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation, or Brightness/Contrast)

and basically good brushes make good sigs...

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    hahaha, main things you need to know when making a photoshop sig look good are,
    duplicating layers, and adding different effects (right click on layer>duplicate layer)

Filter galleries - (Filter> Filter gallery, in there you can choose different effects...)

Hue/Saturation and Brightness/Contrast (Image>Adjustments>Hue/Saturation, or Brightness/Contrast)

and basically good brushes make good sigs...
    Ill try that for my next attempt thanks for the tip
    Last edited by BrisbaneBroncosRule; 15-01-07 at 05:04 PM.

I LOVE MICHEL

Id get photoshop cs2 but 329 megabytes is far too much to download. Not worth wasting my time getting

Well here is my 2nd one:

Well here is my 2nd one:

nice effort steelers mate. The text looks perfect. The background suits the text

Well here is my thirs effort I tried some other new things with this, like using three pics and different effects on them. I dont really like it that much, but its ok

I LOVE MICHEL

I made another one. It took me a long time to work out how to make the red V red while having the rest of Baz black and white

I made another one. It took me a long time to work out how to make the red V red while having the rest of Baz black and white

Thats a nice effect too. Your getting pretty good with photoshop mate. Must be enjoying it too. You must of had 3 different signatures just today lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    Thats a nice effect too. Your getting pretty good with photoshop mate. Must be enjoying it too. You must of had 3 different signatures just today lol
    Yeah well I finally found most of the options and stuff yesterday

Yeah well I finally found most of the options and stuff yesterday
    Ahh, I can see how that'd make things a bit easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Man these sigs look really good now. The sig's being produced have gone up in quality 10 fold. Great stuff.

Hi. I'd like a banner for my website. Can it please consist of the following:

*NRL Logo

*AFL Logo

*Rugby Union Super 14 Logo

*FIFA Logo

*ING Cricket Logo

*Australian Open Logo

*NBA Logo

*F1 Logo

*NFL Logo

*MLB Logo

I'm not too fussy about the dimensions, but I think 700 (w) by 200 (h) would be perfect. I'd also like a crafty background pattern, similar to my Signature below to go with it. If I can also have it saying somewhere on the banner:

Large text: Sportal
    Smaller text: (diagnally bottom right from it) .co.nr
    Underneath the entire sportal.co.nr scirpt: All Things Sport & More

I'm not too fussy about the colours of the text, as long as they match. Could I also have the sport logos surrounding the text please. Any additional feautures you'd like to add, such as shiny effect (in my signature) and anything else would also be welcomed. This logo will be used for my sports forum.

Thank You in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny-Skill
    Hi. I'd like a banner for my website. Can it please consist of the following:

*NRL Logo

*AFL Logo

*Rugby Union Super 14 Logo

*FIFA Logo

*ING Cricket Logo

*Australian Open Logo

*NBA Logo

*F1 Logo

*NFL Logo

*MLB Logo

I'm not too fussy about the dimensions, but I think 700 (w) by 200 (h) would be perfect. I'd also like a crafty background pattern, similar to my Signature below to go with it. If I can also have it saying somewhere on the banner:

Large text: Sportal
    Smaller text: (diagnally bottom right from it) .co.nr
    Underneath the entire sportal.co.nr scirpt: All Things Sport & More

I'm not too fussy about the colours of the text, as long as they match. Could I also have the sport logos surrounding the text please. Any additional feautures you'd like to add, such as shiny effect (in my signature) and anything else would also be welcomed. This logo will be used for my sports forum.

Thank You in advance
    Bump. Thought id bump this for sonny skill.