Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by RIP
    well if walkers in r we still gunna have s h i ty turner, he's good but an idoit. & if we r gunna have turn off turner, well we keep in our lower grades 4 a couple year lol. but welldone 2 walker (Chris) hes still got it & he got sum leadership skills these days. but Lea lea Paea is awsome!. if paea turns it on will he force webster on the wing & if so will walker drop in2 2nd row maybe I luv u guy go the titans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did he say boss ??

can anyone translate for me ...lol :hi:

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

i heard that Chris was gonna go into the team!! Well i dont kn ow how good he is or who he really is but good luck Chris for the titans side! (hey isnt he Kate Ritchies boyfriend? Kate's one of my fav actors)

He is no longer with Kate Ritchie - they broke up in August, which is why he has moved to the coast.

It is a good move for him to be up here. There are lots of good vibes for the new team in town, and there should be no negativity, as if there might have been if he was breaking into an established team (and perhaps displacing another player)

Chris seems to still have a fair bit of toe in him still, but I think he has some work to do to get peak fitness.

I understand that the players all undergo skin fold tests by billy, and looking at the latest couple of pics of him, then there is a fair bit of skin folding on him ... he he

Just hope the off field crap doesn't follow him here.....the club has done so well by signing good 'on and off' the field people.

Chris CAN play when he wants to, he's proven that in the past, but his misdemeanors off field have always hurt him big time.

Come to play footy Chris and all will be well.....no doubt. Come to play off the field and all will be over.....no doubt.

GO THE TITANS!

He can score tries alright. His problem is his defence. He tackles like a stuffed toy. As long as he scores more than he concedes that's good enough for me.

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    Shav! You're back! It hasn't been the same without you So who would you prefer on the wing... Sideshow Bob or Chris Walker?
    Hey mate how ru, i think i would rather Petersen :rotflmao:

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Hey mate how ru, i think i would rather Petersen :rotflmao:
    I think that is the first wrap that you have ever given Matt Petersen on this forum, even if it was because you had to decide on the lesser of two evils (in your opinion of course )