Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: QLD/NT Fans

Keep me posted guys. I have been to all of the teams open training sessions so far and even some closed sessions the other day to meet the guys and I don't want to miss a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Keep me posted guys. I have been to all of the teams open training sessions so far and even some closed sessions the other day to meet the guys and I don't want to miss a thing.
    Wow you even put me to shame!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Wow you even put me to shame!
    Yeah, Ive been lucky. I have worked in the area everytime they have trained at Runaway Bay.
    My jersey only needs Nathan Friend whos injured & Brian Carneys signature to complete it and Brian is landing in early January according to Satts.
    After meeting all the guys, Im convinced they will be a great team to support. They are all truely down to earth nice guys.

Have a great Christmas and hope to meet you at the Burleigh Heads training session on the 9th.

I want to make my mark on the Titans,
    Spread the word
    "TITAN FOR LIFE"

Junior Titan

Default Hell Yeah!!!

Great Idea,lets Make The Titans Fans A Force To Be Reckoned With.
    We Need Chants To Lift Our Team And Like The Balmy Army ,chants To Put Other Teams Off Their Game.lets Make Skilled Stadium A Place Other Teams Dont Feel Comfortable To Play At.
    Go Titans

Im in for sure :beer:

Created by JEZZA

"The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all, is the person who argues with him."

I'm back, and I'm IN!!!!

Let it be known to all and sundry that an expression of interest in the joining of aforementioned supporters group for the Gold Coast Titans (no Jetstar from me, I don't think they need any more promoting) has been lodged on behalf of Mr Jason Philip Maher the Firste aka Steel Dragon by his Evil Other Personality. :evil:

signed,

The Black Hand aka Evil Other Personality of Mr Jason Philip Maher the Firste aka Steel Dragon
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

Default Whoo Hoo Im In

If we dont make the top 8 im a welsh idiot.

Count me in. i work weekends but will still be making as many games as i can.

I can't believe I haven't seen this thread before. I'd love to be part of the legion , count me in for sure. I'm in W.A. at the moment and will miss the first 2 home games. I won't miss a game after that

I'm in for the home games. My purse strings don't extend to away games...... but I'll be there with heart and spirit.

Junior Titan

Default When's this happening

Hey Deegen - two weeks till kick off. Any idea yet on what is going on. I'm a bit impatient - sorry - :embarasse
    DannyBoi

yea im definetly in
    will the titans have a bay dedicated to the legion like the qld roar surpporter forum has???
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

I'm in. Technically I'm a NSWer, but I'm right on the border and choose to be a Queenslander.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Larson
    As I haven't had a team in the years since Norths went under, I'm happy to once again have my heart on the line every round for a team. So please enlist me in The Legion. Thanks, Steve.
    You'll be happy to know they haven't yet but now that Aspley has joined in with the Broncos, Norths will be under pressure to not go under- as all the talent in the northern suburbs could drift over to Aspley! Yep I can understand your sorry but cheer up they still haven't gone under yet!
    Last edited by Old Diehard; 08-03-07 at 10:17 PM.