Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Make sure you post in the correct area's robbo. Plus use the search function. A dedicated Frank Puletua thread can be found here:

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=5008

Junior Titan

Thumbs up

thanks my bad ppl

Junior Titan

what is going on with him? Has john cartright spoken to him yet
    "Go the Titans"

i see John Cartwright was at the penrith game on the weekend and was going to have a chat to frank about his future wonder what if they did talk or if any decsion was made

While the Titans missed out on Timmins, Penrith forward Puletua yesterday said he would honour his commitment to the club.

Puletua had indicated he wanted to remain with the Panthers for family reasons but yesterday said he was resigned to the move north.

"That's out of my hands, it seems I am going up to the Titans," he said.

"That seems to be the go."

His agent, Allan Gainey, confirmed the move, stating: "That's the ruling and that's what he's going to do."

source Gold Coast Bulletin

Good news on this one great to see Frank honouring his commitment to the titans

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull
    interesting because puletua was using family reasons as a get out

"Using family reasons" you say that like he's just made up a family, his Brother is the captian of the club, ther partners are verry close, don't cheepen the man by saying he's USING family reasons to get out, a few weeks ago i spoke to Frank verry quickly, and he said i've signed there so if it comes down to it i'll go, but i'd like to stay so its just wait and see ? didn't sound like a Man USING his family to get out of anything, i'll admit he wants to stay to be close to his family, but to say he's USING them to get out ? a fools comment !

how did the Titans sign Preston well before the June 30 deadline ? because Penrith allowed it, i think the Panthers have been verry good to the Titans so to see a comment like the above staggers me ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Ale Panther
    "Using family reasons" you say that like he's just made up a family, his Brother is the captian of the club, ther partners are verry close, don't cheepen the man by saying he's USING family reasons to get out, a few weeks ago i spoke to Frank verry quickly, and he said i've signed there so if it comes down to it i'll go, but i'd like to stay so its just wait and see ? didn't sound like a Man USING his family to get out of anything, i'll admit he wants to stay to be close to his family, but to say he's USING them to get out ? a fools comment !

how did the Titans sign Preston well before the June 30 deadline ? because Penrith allowed it, i think the Panthers have been verry good to the Titans so to see a comment like the above staggers me ?
    i stated what frank said to the media nothing against the man i know what it is like to leave family it was just interesting to see how the titans went about it because it is a little different to steve turner situation and it wasnt a fool comment it was frank stated in the media

Well Frank has done the right thing and honoured his agreement... good to see...

I am sure he will be ok and will realise once up at the Gold Coast that he is in a good community and that the club will do all it can to help him and his partner out.

Here's hoping he can play his best for the club and at the same time his partner can find work and he is happy here... because a happy player is a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Well Frank has done the right thing and honoured his agreement... good to see...

I am sure he will be ok and will realise once up at the Gold Coast that he is in a good community and that the club will do all it can to help him and his partner out.

Here's hoping he can play his best for the club and at the same time his partner can find work and he is happy here... because a happy player is a good player.

hit the nail on the head cant agree anymore

i think your original post could have been worded a little better then, i'l retract the fools comment, got a bit upset there, the man is verry loyal so if the Titans do get him, he'll be a fav, as i've said i have nothing to do with the Panthers and the man is willing to stop and have a chat, so the people of the coast will love him,

yeah frank is loyal and i am sure the titans are glad he is coming up he is a respected man throughout the rugby league playing community and im sure frank will be a hit up on the coast

Frank will tear up the Queensland Cup and be a solid replacement for injured players. Nice to have him on board. Hope he likes playing for Tweed or Ipswich because that's where he is headed unless he gets his attitude right.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Junior Titan

Talking

Let Frank Stay With The Panthers Go The Panthers 2007 Is Ours

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose
    Frank will tear up the Queensland Cup and be a solid replacement for injured players. Nice to have him on board. Hope he likes playing for Tweed or Ipswich because that's where he is headed unless he gets his attitude right.

ok, now he has an attitude problem, care to expand on that or are you just happy to make throw away statments then fall back to your rock ? i agree he would rip up in the Q Cup, but i'll bet he plays more NRL than Q Cup ? his attitude is great,

Titan Club Captain

Those were the days when you have Joe Galuvao..Frank Puletua..Tony Puletua at the same club.