Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Titan

damir why do we let him in australia isn't that what imgration should be used for keeping out the trouble ???
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

Funny thing is, how old is she? Maybe 22, 23? She can take off wherever and whenever she wants, with whoever she wants.

The guy's an idiot.

Junior Titan

:beer: :beer: :beer:
    hay maybe she could devorce her dad ??? they did it on the simpsons :rotflmao:
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

Quote Originally Posted by bondititan
    :beer: :beer: :beer:
    hay maybe she could devorce her dad ??? they did it on the simpsons :rotflmao:
    :lol!:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Thumbs up

FORMER world number four on the WTA tour Jelena Dokic believes she can work her way back into the top 30 after flatly denying recent suggestions from her father that she had been kidnapped.

In an extensive interview with Belgrade daily Sportski Zurnal, Dokic said: "Of course I haven't been kidnapped, that's complete nonsense. I have been listening to such rubbish from my father for the last three years."

She added: "I need to say this to protect my boyfriend, Tin Bikic, because he has never interfered either with my private life or my tennis. In no way has he affected my career."

Dokic, 23, is currently ranked 583rd and looking for sponsors to finance her comeback after earning a total of $US3,765,180 ($4.88 million) in career prize money.

The Croatian-born Dokic moved with her family to Serbia in 1991 during the conflicts in the former Yugoslavia and then to Australia in 1994 before returning to Serbia in 2001.

After falling out with her father Damir, who was also her coach, she moved to Zagreb and hired her boyfriend's brother Borna Bikic to coach her in 2003.

The 23-year old parted company with Bikic after a failed attempt to reinvigorate her career, plagued by injuries and the long-term conflict with her father.

She has since joined the Munich-based tennis academy of Croatia's Nikola Pilic and sees it as her last chance to make a comeback.

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Damir's just another bloody attention-seeker IMO.

What really is scary is that apparently he wants to go on Dancing With The Stars!!!!! :eek: :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

:win: MANLY SEA EAGLES - PRIDE OF THE PENINSULA :win:

mmmmm i dont remeber hearing this story but a search bot was looking through IT, and what do search bots do on this forum
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Quote Originally Posted by travop View Post
    mmmmm i dont remeber hearing this story but a search bot was looking through IT, and what do search bots do on this forum
    Add information to data bases for google, yahoo, ect search engines.....

ohhh ok true
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"