Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dakink
    That was what I was thinking.

An informal get together first - get to know the faces.

Then closer to the trials etc we can start to maybe get the official club up and running once the general public is starting to get into footy mode again - though I find it hard to get "out" of footy mode!
    An informal 'meeting' of sorts is a great idea.

Dakink, you have got the ball rolling here, run with it

One thing I do have to do is ensure no personal details are posted on the forum. Those interested in the informal meeting can contact Dakink via PM or e-mail.

Cheers

DeeGan

Junior Titan

yeah same...

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    An informal 'meeting' of sorts is a great idea.

Dakink, you have got the ball rolling here, run with it

One thing I do have to do is ensure no personal details are posted on the forum. Those interested in the informal meeting can contact Dakink via PM or e-mail.

Cheers

DeeGan
    Will do any ideas PM me.

Looking early\mid Nov for an informal beer Though dates are open to suggestions.

Any decent locations in mind? Perhaps somewhere family friendly for those of us with kids!

Ill get some ideas together and post here soon!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

great idea count me in

Manly Warringah for Life but plenty of room to support my local team the Mighty mighty Titans

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffy GC
    great ideas guys

maybe we could get together at trials to

i assume we will have trials again
    WELL FANCY SEEING YOU HERE, SIR CLIFFORD GC! :confused:

As for location, Somewhere central would be great. And probably a nice oval or grassy area to get the ole' Touch football/Backyard Cricket match happening.
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

Touch footy would be great!

We should find a good park, like the one near the Oasis shopping centre or something similar.

Great idea and would love to be apart of it

I was thinking mayby around the Robina area, It seems central to everyone on the Coast. For the People with out transport there is the train and great Public transport to the area. And it fits in wll with being the Titans new home come 2008.

They are just thoughts though
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

I agree with Moejoe, Robina is our home so somewhere around there would be good.
    Theres plenty of parkland around there for cricket or touch footy, plenty of room for a bbq and a quiet can of Bundy or two
    If we can organise our own function that would be great and then hopefully the guys at the Titans can help us out with a more formal function with maybe a player or some club identity down the track.
    But if we do our own we are showing our support and thats what its all about.
    Dont forget we are foundation members/supporters, its up to us to start the ball rolling to help with our future.
    So whatever we decide count me in, here to help if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    I agree with Moejoe, Robina is our home so somewhere around there would be good.
    Theres plenty of parkland around there for cricket or touch footy, plenty of room for a bbq and a quiet can of Bundy or two
    If we can organise our own function that would be great and then hopefully the guys at the Titans can help us out with a more formal function with maybe a player or some club identity down the track.
    But if we do our own we are showing our support and thats what its all about.
    Dont forget we are foundation members/supporters, its up to us to start the ball rolling to help with our future.
    So whatever we decide count me in, here to help if I can.
    As stated somewhere in the thread (lol), I will look at something more formal for the forum and Titans fans...I am leaning towards closer to the trials for 2006.

Dakink will organise this informal meeting of forum members.

Looking great everyone!

I am sure that rival supporters are green with envy to see the tight nit bunch of forummers we are getting together in no time at all!

This jouney is that more enjoyable

Cheers

DeeGan

This is looking awesome - I cant wait for the first meet. We are surely building a great club!

Junior Titan Titan In Newcastle's Avatar

a bbq would be great but coz im one of the unlucky ones that live south of the border i will have to miss out untill a game in newcastle or close by then have another socail event, if any one comes to newcastle let me know and we will go for a drink, longie85@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Titan In Newcastle
    a bbq would be great but coz im one of the unlucky ones that live south of the border i will have to miss out untill a game in newcastle or close by then have another socail event, if any one comes to newcastle let me know and we will go for a drink, longie85@hotmail.com
    I am in between NSW and QLD, I will keep NSW fans in mind Titan in Newcastle.

Cheers

DeeGan

Im in Ballina so its not quiet QLD either.

Perhaps when the Titans come to Newie we can come down for a visit!