• Fourteenth

0 0%
  • Fifteenth

0 0%
  • Wooden Spoon

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~
    Parra to finish 4th. A quality team who knows how to win games and will go on and reach the grand final.
    They reached the grand final in 2001...

I honestly have no idea about my team. Top 3 for a good chunk of the first half of last season, bottom 3 for a good chunk of the last half. Now with a new coach, along with not knowing what the halves will look like, its very hard to tell. Obviously I want them to get minor premiers and take out their maiden premiership, but I really don't know how things are gonna turn out. It'll be a good test of Ricky Stuart I think. To see if it was Graham Murry's time at the Chooks and Stuart just finishing off his work, or if he can take a somewhat down and out club to some sort of success, even if that doesn't mean a grand final.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coaster
    People need to be more like CS imo

Another great year for the storm... Have experience now and will be out for a vengance to gain Premiership no 2 after the bronco's pipped us to it.

i reckon top spot but anything could happen

Junior Titan

get it right casey
    titans all the way i've been with out a team for eight years and and iv'e waited 19 years i think i the gc fans deserve one and no better then the first year back
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

6th for the Black Magic in 07, 2nd in 08..

Junior Titan

whos first pale ale :goulet:
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

1st next year will be Bronco's, 1st in 08 will be Manly :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    woot woot - Matty Bowen for most trys, Thursto for most try-assists! ON THE SAME NUMBER!! Wheneva Bowen Scores, Thursto is the assister........

you said it not me, :dizzy: you have 2 good players with a big ? over a third, O'Donnell and Thurston are all you have, the ? being Bowen his form in the last 7 or so games this year was verry poor...........sorry i forgot "MINTO" but all the best to the Cows, but i'll stick by prediction of them getting the spoon........ :satan:

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Ale Panther
    you said it not me, :dizzy: you have 2 good players with a big ? over a third, O'Donnell and Thurston are all you have, the ? being Bowen his form in the last 7 or so games this year was verry poor...........sorry i forgot "MINTO" but all the best to the Cows, but i'll stick by prediction of them getting the spoon........ :satan:
    I think Bowen lost a lot of confidence getting dropped from origin. There are 2 ways a player can react to being dropped from a rep team, the method of champions is to not let it faze their club performances and eventually force the selectors hands into bringing them back, unfortunately for Bowen he did the opposite.

The bloke has an x-factor though and anyone who wrote him off would be a fool. He could do great things for the cowboys, or any club he plays for, however he's behind a long list of QLD backs who carry more weight than he does which when considering the size of NSW, doesn't go in Bowen's favour at all.

you're right sharky, he did lose his confidence after origin! but there's no doubt about his talent or ability to play good football! i think it's just his literal size! IMO thats why he got dropped for Hunt in the first place!

I reckon He'll play some awesome footy this coming season and regain the fullback, or at least a utility position in the QLD side!

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    you're right sharky, he did lose his confidence after origin! but there's no doubt about his talent or ability to play good football! i think it's just his literal size! IMO thats why he got dropped for Hunt in the first place!

I reckon He'll play some awesome footy this coming season and regain the fullback, or at least a utility position in the QLD side!
    imo bowens size is his advantage. he can duck and step very easily under them bif nsw forwards

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    imo bowens size is his advantage. he can duck and step very easily under them bif nsw forwards
    Its the wingers and centres who would make decent fill-ins for the 2nd row that are the problem mate. Eric Grothe lifts dumbells that weight more than Bowen.

Titan First Grade Regular Eel 33's Avatar

Eels for 4th.

Thanx to Steelers for the handywork!!!

Titan First Grade Regular

Sea Eagles Minor Premiers and Premiers and then World Club Champions.cya

i think if cowboys get off to the same start that i dont mind heaps if they lose a couple as long as it doesnt become a form slump. the cowboys have had enough of probably hearing form slump. i understand how the broncos and fans feel when they go through such a period

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    i think if cowboys get off to the same start that i dont mind heaps if they lose a couple as long as it doesnt become a form slump. the cowboys have had enough of probably hearing form slump. i understand how the broncos and fans feel when they go through such a period
    Paddy, did I just hear you say...SLUMP? :eek:

:win: MANLY SEA EAGLES - PRIDE OF THE PENINSULA :win: