Default Raiders Unveil new Memberships

Raiders Unveil new Memberships

Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - 4:01 PM

The CFMEU Canberra Raiders today officially unveiled their new look membership packages for the upcoming season, with Raiders fans are now able to secure a membership that is more than just a ticket to the football. Packages range from a base membership subscription through to the Ultimate Fan Sports Pack.

2006 player of the year Alan Tongue who is attached to this years membership drive, said preparations for the 2007 season are well under way and the feeling within the camp is positive.

?The experience of playing in front of 20,000 screaming Raiders fans at our last home match of 2006 was something that I will never forget, and something I would love to experience at all Raiders home matches in 2007.?

Tongue said fans should get in early and avoid the rush, and make sure they have secured their seat at Canberra Stadium for 2007.

?All of this year?s packages would make an excellent Christmas present for any Raiders fan, or any Rugby League fan in general? he said.

Raiders marketing manager Jason Mathie said it?s great to see the Raiders sponsors chip in and support this year?s membership drive also by providing extra incentives to become a member.

?Our membership program for 2007 is a little different in terms of package provisions, but still remains the best value ticket in town? Mathie said. ?2006 members have been given an exclusive period to reserve their seat at Canberra Stadium, however the Club is now taking all memberships for season 2007?.
    Source: NRL

Any idea what's different about the packages? It'd be great to get Raiders crowds back to what they were, I think we will see improvement.

Hopefully all these NRL club membership drives will come together with a noticable increase in NRL crowds.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

yeh i dunno what would be different but the raiders next year will need plenty of support

last years ones were pretty **** apparently

Titan First Grade Regular

the green-eyed ones are to expensive for me to get one for christmas from ma' Grandpa.

oh wells - looks like i have to save up
    [