Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

does anyone know if frank puletua was at the first training run

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull
    does anyone know if frank puletua was at the first training run
    Nope i read an article somewhere stating him and a few of the other players are doing rehab and they are training harder than the other players.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    Nope i read an article somewhere stating him and a few of the other players are doing rehab and they are training harder than the other players.

Frank is STILL in Penrith ? we were talking about this last night on the Penrith site ? he's still hanging out with T, was spotted doing his weekly shopping in Penrith ? there is nothing official from either side on it so i guess he's just taking his sweet time ? i understand that, i mean going from that magical place in the Blue Mtns, to the Gold Coast :noidea: , i'd be hanging around in Penrith aswell :lol!: :lol!:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Parra Petty
    Pale,
    And shock, horror - NO STEVE TURNER??????

Cheers,

Parra Petty
    hahahahahahhaha this guy is completely wrecking his life and throwing away his talent I hope he knows that!

Any idea on the next open training session?
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Matchu
    hahahahahahhaha this guy is completely wrecking his life and throwing away his talent I hope he knows that!
    I no, its pathetic.

oh, and great Pics Petty
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Matchu

whilst i think he should be on the Gold Coast, i'd hardly say staying with a team that made the GF this year is "wrecking his life" ? and i think his talent will stay with him for a while yet ? the longer this drags on the more likly he is to stay in Victoria....

The NRL OFfical peeps have already stated that he will not be allowed to stay and play with Melbourne Next year, i think.

Hes just wasting his time, come to the GC or stop playing - its his choice.
    [

True, but G. Tallis did it and J. Lyon sort of did it, he'll be a super player in 07.08 or 09, i do think he should be up on the Coast, but i don't think he will ever be...................make him go to ESL like Lyon did, he'll be a superstar over there ?

Parra chose to let Lyon play in the ESL, the difference is GC wont!
    ...and Tallis was one season, we are talking about three!

and Tallis isnt a whiny-baby-doodoo-hed like Turner.

Hes wasting his talent.
    [

Quote Originally Posted by Kingytek
    Parra chose to let Lyon play in the ESL, the difference is GC wont!
    ...and Tallis was one season, we are talking about three!

i think there is provision in the NRL for a player to sit out only 1 season because of a contract dispute, not 100% sure there but i believe that to be the case, i think he has done enough damage now that the fans will dislike him and i think the other players prob will be getting to feel the same way ? i think if he is forced to play for the Titans it will create more drama than its worth, allready you guys are about ready to boo him onto Suncorp !

Quote Originally Posted by Future Star
    and Tallis isnt a whiny-baby-doodoo-hed like Turner.

Hes wasting his talent.

NO ! YOU are wasting your talents, "whiny-baby-doodoo-head" you should be writing songs for the Wiggles urdy: :guit: :lol!:

GOLD COAST TITANS OPEN TRAINING SESSION

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans would like to invite the Gold Coast public to an open training session at Pizzey Park, Miami (Burleigh Bears) on Tuesday 9th January.

All available representatives from the inaugural playing squad will train from 9.00am til 10.00am.

Following the training session, the players will spend an hour from 10.30am mixing with local fans, signing autographs and posing for photos.

A Jetstar Titans merchandise tent will be set up at the grounds, and 2007 membership packages will be on sale.

What: Jetstar Gold Coast Titans open training session and player signing.
    Where: Pizzey Park, Miami (Burleigh Bears)
    When: Tuesday 9th January 2007

9.00-10.00am Team training. 10.30-11.30 meet the players.

Nb: All attending media and fans are asked to keep off the field at all times during training and until advised otherwise.

www.titans.com.au
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

That was a great turn out for the Titans yesterday. Very impressed to see everyone wearing their colours and the kids flying their flags.

Thanks to the Titans officials and players for bringing the game to the fans. Can't wait for the next fan day/open training session.