• Tigers

6 6.67%
  • Raiders

5 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by robrabbitoh
    or watch ch9 and ch10 qld and its nuttin brisbane crap , these 2 stupid tv stations need to remember there is 14 other teams in the comp , not just one
    Ohhh man ... we're quite aware there are 14 other teams ... BUT ITS BRISBANE .... of course they are giong to support their team ... duh! If you dont' like it, turn the tv off ... its only natural that BRISBANE channels in the BRISBANE area, will promote a BRISBANE team.
    Watch the footy show, if you want to know about other teams in detail. Besides they cover other teams plenty if there is somethign to cover in local sports news... actually Im not sure what you're complaining about. What are you talking about ... the ads?

Anyways ... I hate the Roosters, thats about it. Oh sort of the Knights and Eels too, but not as much as the Roosters. Dont' like the Cowboys much either actually.

Melbourne, Roosters, Parra and Bulldogs ar teams i could never support

thanks ridgy mate

robrabbitoh j-rabbit , john sutton

ahhhh gez broncogirl how so 1eyed u r typical bronco , i admit i am souths sydney all the way but i do like to know whats goin on with other clubs and i watch all games that r on tv , but wont watch the brocos ch9 game anymore thanks to ben ikin and that goose chris bomberlouse however u spell that gooses name , so 1 eyed its shockin

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

ahhhh gez broncogirl how so 1eyed u r typical bronco , i admit i am souths sydney all the way but i do like to know whats goin on with other clubs and i watch all games that r on tv , but wont watch the brocos ch9 game anymore thanks to ben ikin and that goose chris bomberlouse however u spell that gooses name , so 1 eyed its shockin
    I want you to explain to me how I am exactly one eyed? Ive been to Townsville, and they're all COwboys up there ... I don't ***** and moan about it.. why? Because its bloody Townsville home of the Cowboys.

Do you even watch the news hear properly, I do, ... and I see plently of coverage of other teams. And on sports tonight.

Im not saying it isn't a pain to a minority of people who live in Brisbane who don't like Broncos , but they need to accept they live in a town of another team, and of course they're going to promote that team. I mean of course you're going to get fustrated ... but is it channel 9s fault you supporter another team ...no... they're sponsers of the Broncos for gods sake. They can't please everyone. What do expect them to do? As for the GC i'm up there quite a bit too, and its not that bad, as bad as Brissie, and GC don't have a team (im saying that yet ... obviously when titans come in, there will be more coverage of them), Brisbane is the nearest option.

There plently of coverage about other teams ...
    Go on though, why don't you write into the channel, Im sure they'll be happy to fufill what you think is acceptable coverage.

Oh and by the way ... you won't watch games because of commentators ... well I hate the fact that most commentators are NSW, and Gould is baised towards NSW... and Fitler is always there to comment too ... but I'll still watch them, because I can look past that.

What do you mean all games on tv too... go on watch them nothing is stopping you .. if you want to watch ALL games, you have to have pay tv. I dn't quite understand what you are saying there?

It works both ways too, I know heaps of BRoncos supporters in NSW, theres hardly any Broncos coverage there ... but they don't whinge, because they know they're in NSW, and its not home of the Broncos. They deal with it.
    Last edited by [BroncosGirl]; 27-09-05 at 07:37 PM.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

If you get Bomba then that means you live in QLD right

I hate

the roosters
    the cowboys
    the sharks
    the tigers
    the eels
    the panthers
    the knights
    the sea eagles
    the broncos
    the dragons
    the warriors
    the rabitohs
    the raiders
    the storm

did i miss anyone??

I love the Bulldogs

Junior Titan Titan In Newcastle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TDoGGBulldog
    I hate

the roosters
    the cowboys
    the sharks
    the tigers
    the eels
    the panthers
    the knights
    the sea eagles
    the broncos
    the dragons
    the warriors
    the rabitohs
    the raiders
    the storm

did i miss anyone??

I love the Bulldogs
    i hope thats not in the correct order coz the sharkies were 3rd

Quote Originally Posted by Titan In Newcastle
    i hope thats not in the correct order coz the sharkies were 3rd
    there not in any order... i hate them all equally

Thats so fair of you

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    Thats so fair of you
    im glad it is...

i like being fair...

well let u know im not the only who thinks this , why is everyday in the comment section of the brisbane papers , people write in complaining of the same thing u tell that since ur an expert, some of friends r bronco supporters and they too think the same thing

At least most clubs can keep themselves together off the field, unlike the bulldogs. Bulldogs have done the most damage to the game. I know other few teams have done stuff but none as much as the bulldogs.

Quote Originally Posted by broncosgirl
    Im not saying it isn't a pain to a minority of people who live in Brisbane who don't like Broncos
    Id dont even reckon the people in Brisbane who dislike the Broncos are in the minority - I think now days they are in the majority. Having spent alot of time there the Broncos are becoming more and more disliked. Time is nearly ripe for a second Brissie team....

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

Wait until Titans are winning consistantly first. and we signed up all the good talent