• Panthers

5 5.56%
  • Tigers

6 6.67%
  • Raiders

5 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

After the year they just had the Raiders will be one of those teams that I hope do well.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

So do I

RAIDERS FAN FOR 14 YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by super cronk
    its my view that it is childish to hate another team because you were beaten by them in the grand final.
    I wish you could understand that i dislike the storm afor many other reasons that were present years before the Grand Final.

I dont think they should have been in the comp. Ribot was handed them after the super league war, they couldn't get a crowd to save their life. their were teams kicked out sone after who had longer histories, players are grubs IMO.
    Those were the reasons why i dislike the storm and i should add another being the small minded supporters of the team

Titan CEO

I wish you could understand that i dislike the storm afor many other reasons that were present years before the Grand Final.
    and one of those reasons were because the players are grubs....so by your theory you also hate the dragons.

another reason was the storm cant get a crowd....but we have had 21,000+ to storm games....so we can get crowds...and going by this theory it means you also hate souths.

I think you need to look at why those other teams were kicked out a little more closley.

and ribot wasnt the best guy in the world.....i wasnt a big fan of his...didnt really bother me tho.

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=253

above is a link to the rules incase you think i have broken any again.
    Last edited by super cronk; 08-11-05 at 11:32 PM.

Power Trip nothing. I support the dragons because i am loyal and have found that 2 instances where gaz gets drunk and baz hits someone does not makes a team of grubs. when i look through the storm i see Hill, Kidwell, Walker and Crocker. aswell as in past years players like Danny Williams, Howe and kearney. The storm over the last 5 yrs also average a crowd below any others. atleast South Sydney could blame bad performances on theirs.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    Power Trip nothing. I support the dragons because i am loyal and have found that 2 instances where gaz gets drunk and baz hits someone does not makes a team of grubs. when i look through the storm i see Hill, Kidwell, Walker and Crocker. aswell as in past years players like Danny Williams, Howe and kearney. The storm over the last 5 yrs also average a crowd below any others. atleast South Sydney could blame bad performances on theirs.
    I edited that power trip bit....thought it was unnesscary.

Crocker hasnt played with storm yet...he hasnt done anything...and you siad you didnt like storm from before 99 crocker wasnt with the storm then nethier was walker.

Whats wrong with hill?

i dont see what was wrong with kearney....yes he did 1 really bad tackle on mcrackon, doesnt make him a grub..surely. howe was an idiot...dont know about a grub as such.

And when did storm start to lose their crowd numbers? 2001-2002....hmm coincedence that it happen the same years the storm missed the 8? So yes bad performances did hamper crowd numbers. Our form at times this year wasnt great ethier.

Souths dont have to compete with ___ of AFL teams. And Souths always say how much pride and history they have and all that....if that isnt a reason to go watch them play then i dont know what is.

Gaz didnt just get drunk...he got drunk and verbaly abused someone. Dont use alchol as an excuse for his disgraceful behaviour.

Baz hit someone in the back of the head 3 times...how is that different to what williams did? kearney never punched anyone in the back of the head.

kearney never drove without a license on a number of occasions.

kearney or hill never broke bail and caused grevious bodley harm.

We can go in circles all night and forever and ever....i dont think ethier of us is going to agree.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by Teegy
    Cronk since you have been replying for 8 mins i think you must be looking for storms crowd figures. i have no time left for you tonight so i finish this tommorrow sometime.
    i wasnt looking for crowd figures(i have their crowd figures...it wouldnt take me 8 mins to find them)......i was actually keeping an eye on a ebay bid...is that alright moderator?
    Last edited by super cronk; 08-11-05 at 11:48 PM.

You keep on about the Dragons are grubs idea. fair enough thats you opinion. i disagree wtih that and nothing will can my mind ATM. and the fact that storm don't receive any funding is crap. the nrl hardly hands money out to clubs. youll find that the State or local government provides the main funding. and i couldn't compare missing the 8 once or twice to souths being bottom 3 for last 5 years