Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

The above two queries should be sent to chris.knell@titans.com.au

Regards,

Hello all, been a member of this forum for a while but this is my first post. So hello everyone......need some opinions on the following if I may...

Well, got my phone call yesterday and have my Gold Membership seating allocation for my 8 seats....I had the option to decline the seats but I am unsure where I would have ended up next time around. I needed to confirm by COB yesterday so I didn't have much time to dwell on it so I accepted. Now that I have slept on it I think? I am happy. I am in stand 2 and half way up (Western stand). Considering I was on line late on the Friday (Midnight) when I received an email stating membership was available, and to please fax your form to ....blah..blah..blah and so I contacted my mates first thing Saturday morning and the fax was sitting at Ticketek by Saturday lunchtime. So in theory I was (almost) first cabbie off the rank, so my question is, after Foundation membership seating was allocated and (again in theory) I should have been in the first say 5% of people to be allocated seating next, have I done all right? I think I have done well for season 1 at Carrara but my understanding is that I will keep the same seats at Robina, is this correct? If so then I think I could have done better. At Carrara I am sitting half way up the stand at the corner flag. From what I can see at Robina, I will possibly sitting at the 10 metre line? Is that how I understand it? Robina will have more seating so is there a chance I will move closer to say..the 20 or 30 metre mark? or do I keep these seats and and the closer seating will be taken by game day people if you know what I mean. Does anyone know the answer.

I think I get what you mean.
    Robina is going to have a much higher capacity and is a different shape, so it's hard to directly compare seating. I think you'll probably be closer to the middle of the ground at Robina. The 'best' seats in the middle of the park tend to be those reserved for season ticket holders.

That's one thing i've always liked about general admission, you can sit where you like, within reason. I'll be curious to know if there's any GA at Robina. I'm guessing it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus
    Hello all, been a member of this forum for a while but this is my first post. So hello everyone......need some opinions on the following if I may...

Well, got my phone call yesterday and have my Gold Membership seating allocation for my 8 seats....I had the option to decline the seats but I am unsure where I would have ended up next time around. I needed to confirm by COB yesterday so I didn't have much time to dwell on it so I accepted. Now that I have slept on it I think? I am happy. I am in stand 2 and half way up (Western stand). Considering I was on line late on the Friday (Midnight) when I received an email stating membership was available, and to please fax your form to ....blah..blah..blah and so I contacted my mates first thing Saturday morning and the fax was sitting at Ticketek by Saturday lunchtime. So in theory I was (almost) first cabbie off the rank, so my question is, after Foundation membership seating was allocated and (again in theory) I should have been in the first say 5% of people to be allocated seating next, have I done all right? I think I have done well for season 1 at Carrara but my understanding is that I will keep the same seats at Robina, is this correct? If so then I think I could have done better. At Carrara I am sitting half way up the stand at the corner flag. From what I can see at Robina, I will possibly sitting at the 10 metre line? Is that how I understand it? Robina will have more seating so is there a chance I will move closer to say..the 20 or 30 metre mark? or do I keep these seats and and the closer seating will be taken by game day people if you know what I mean. Does anyone know the answer.
    It's a tough one mate - to be honest the seating at Robina is still a WIP as it all depends on how many Foundation Memberships we sell.

We have made allowance for 3000 Foundation Membership seats at Robina, which would see the Gold sections allocated as shown on the original
    map. It is possible that we won't sell 3000 foundation memberships - in that case, portions of those sections will be re-allocated back to Gold which
    means that he could get a better seat position wise than that shown on the map.

At this point in time the club can't make any guarantees, but the best advice I can give you is to make sure that you renew your membership for '08 as quickly as possible as this will translate into him being among the first people allocated to the Gold sections at Robina.

Hope this helps.

Junior Titan

Hey guys,

Sorry i need to repeat myself here as i not gotten an answer from anyone including chris on his email. If i get titans membership and i get a seat allocated what happens when i want to go to the game with a friend who doesnt have membership will there be a general admission area or anything like that espcially at Robina, or is there no way what so ever that we will be able to sit together as they will get a seat allocated away from where i sit?

Quote Originally Posted by danielh
    Hey guys,

Sorry i need to repeat myself here as i not gotten an answer from anyone including chris on his email. If i get titans membership and i get a seat allocated what happens when i want to go to the game with a friend who doesnt have membership will there be a general admission area or anything like that espcially at Robina, or is there no way what so ever that we will be able to sit together as they will get a seat allocated away from where i sit?
    If you get a membership and you bring along a friend; your friend will not be able to sit beside you (unless that seat is available to the general public after membership sales has been finalised). Your friend will have to buy a ticket in a section near you, which at Robina should be easy.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by danielh
    Hey guys,

Why dont you just get two memberships

then you can take a different friend every week

Junior Titan

More $$$!
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchusonfire
    Richie Williams can **** right off back to the streets.

History is about to be made ? be part of it by securing Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Season Membership for your family this Christmas

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans historic inaugural season is fast approaching?.and what better Christmas gift could there be than Jetstar Titans Membership for your family.

Don?t miss out on what will be 2007?s hottest ticket ?..click here to secure your place in history. http://www.titans.com.au/files/pdf/S...p-Brochure.pdf

Source: http://www.titans.com.au
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    ?.and what better Christmas gift could there be than Jetstar Titans Membership for your family.
    A raiders one?
    [

Junior Titan

Thanks DG!
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchusonfire
    Richie Williams can **** right off back to the streets.

QLD Cup Titan

Any word on how well the membership packages are selling?

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by mb63
    Any word on how well the membership packages are selling?

Yeah I would like to know too.

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri
    Yeah I would like to know too.
    Why?
    Would it sway your decision on whether you buy one? urdy:

Junior Titan

Yes it would, if you told me that they have almost sold out and only sh.t seats are left for the taking i would buy one right now.... otherwise i'd bite my time and save up the cash so i can buy one for myself and an extra one so i can drag me missus along (who hates footy - lol) or maybe a mate who's too stingy to buy a season ticket. lol
    Last edited by danielh; 09-12-06 at 12:23 AM. Reason: swear words