Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thomo's Titans email sent

fantanic stuff. I'll get a gold or steel still deciding. SO when will club membership come out.

Quote Originally Posted by titansroostersfan
    fantanic stuff. I'll get a gold or steel still deciding. SO when will club membership come out.
    You mean like Leagues club? Well they currently don't have a leagues club only the titanium bar.

If you mean football club membership, they won't have them in a traditional sense as they are a private company.

But this is the type of membership Ive been waiting for, season tickets. :guit:
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Got the brochure now....Thanks very much Tamwelg!

Junior Titan

what i'd like to know is is there a out of town membership ie gold coaster stuck in sydney or people out on the north coast
    i'm a giant charging waves while the seagulls fly by

got a problem as well recieved the email but no attachments can someone send me a copy of the brochure cheers
    riteway@auzzie.net

Any issues with the e-mail sent to you can be queried with Chris Knell contactable at chris.knell@titans.com.au

Regards,

Junior Titan

i asked the same question and i got a generic reply it really didn't answer anything i live in sydney and would like to be a out of town member

Quote Originally Posted by bondititan
    i asked the same question and i got a generic reply it really didn't answer anything i live in sydney and would like to be a out of town member
    So are ypu refering to when the titans play in N.S.W or are you saying you would like to see them play on the GC.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous
    2. if i got membership, could i say pass it off to my brother or something if i couldn't make it one week? or won't it work like that.
    you can give the pass or the ticket to your brother - although i've never missed a broncos home game since 2003, the people i sit with there have been a few occasions where someone can't make it they usually sell it of for like 20 bucks and organise to give the pass or ticket to someone

I didn't get the email, but i'd probably go for the steel. Suits me better, I don't have a friend who'll also sign up, so reserved seating is no good for me, I need to be in general admission so I can drag people along with me.

Probably has to wait until after xmas, with presents, flights, and buying myself a new camera, i'm broke until next year!

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    So are ypu refering to when the titans play in N.S.W or are you saying you would like to see them play on the GC.

I think the confusion is in calling a season pass a membership.
    A season pass for an out of town supporter is pointless (unless they like flying a lot!), but people still want to show support and be a member.

Admittedly, these memberships look to be more than just a season pass, but bring on the aluminium memberships, no seating, just everything else that comes along with it. If the 10% merchandise discount applies to buying online, it'd be perfect for the out of towners.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I think the confusion is in calling a season pass a membership.
    A season pass for an out of town supporter is pointless (unless they like flying a lot!), but people still want to show support and be a member.

Admittedly, these memberships look to be more than just a season pass, but bring on the aluminium memberships, no seating, just everything else that comes along with it. If the 10% merchandise discount applies to buying online, it'd be perfect for the out of towners.

yeah it looks like the best option though i'd reacon i'd see more titans games in sydney what would be good is a discounted away game rate. i know with sydney fc (wogball) they offer 20 % of for away game members. if there is no benifit in being a member for us out of towners then i will be passing it up

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

I think the fact you get priority for 2008 seating is a good incentive..

plus, i can get concession cos i'm a full-time student.

i'm definately thinking about this, only problem is the money lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bondititan
    yeah it looks like the best option though i'd reacon i'd see more titans games in sydney what would be good is a discounted away game rate. i know with sydney fc (wogball) they offer 20 % of for away game members. if there is no benifit in being a member for us out of towners then i will be passing it up
    I think in the league too, if you have a season pass to say, the Panthers, you get a discount on tickets to other teams home games. But, that's something between the clubs, it doesn't apply to games at Suncorp if you happened to fly up.

It'd be a great incentive to get fans along supporting when playing out of town, if the clubs could work something out. I fly down for Panthers games a few times a year, could always pack two jerseys and go to two matches if they're not on at the same time.