Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Junior Titan

Well. we've ordered Gold membership a bit late after arguing a LOT about it.
    I really begrudge paying over $400 for seats in such a substandard venue as Carrara. I would have preferred to wait till 2008 and get season tix in the new stadium as all our friends who were originally going to get tix have decided to do.
    What really irks me is that we were season tix holders for many years at Parra stadium and had brilliant seats next to the players tunnel for the mere cost of $160! Honestly, how can you justify it!
    Is it because there's no leagues club subsidising the price or what!
    All I know is there's a lot of disappointed people out there!

I received the phone call I had been waiting for the other day. The allocation of my Gold members seat. I was so stoked that I was finally able to say that I am an inaugral member of the Titans and by getting in now I get first choice of retaining a similar position when the new stadium is ready.
    Bring it on.

I'm still waiting, short on cash just at the moment! I'd like gold, because I don't like sitting behind the posts (steel membership seats), that said, i'd also like to get it with a friend so I have a regular person to go with. (Bit of a problem, most of my friends don't follow league at all!) I may end up not getting membership at all.

Junior Titan

I don't really have the cash either - well i do for one ticket but yeah it means i'll be forever sitting with myself so i really need to buy two tickets and sell them onto one of my friends when they want to go. It's so frustrating that you can't sit in a general area with your friends if you have memberships. I'm also waiting on Deegen to finally tell me what's happening with the legion - as he suggested to me legion members may all be sitting in the same area provided you have not been allocated seats yet. So i have to wait to find out what's goin on with the supporters club?

Anyone know if there are many tickets left? I'm guessing there is but i don't wanna miss out either.
    DannyBoi