Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCliffy#01
    As far as i am concerned the IRL has made the right choice, how can a third generation Australian and has played representative League for QLD be considered to be eligible for NZ, New Zealand cheated nothing more and nothing less, i would say if Nathan Fien wants to play for New Zealand when he moves to new Zealand and after some years as a permanent resident and after he become a New Zealand citizen then and only then should he be considered to play for New Zealand, if he does that then i have no problem.

Rules are brought in to protect the integrity of what ever competion you participate in, if teams such as New Zealand start breaking such rules and they go unpunnished then rule mean nothing, and the interity of the sport in general becomes a laughing stock with no credibilty, is that what you want, i certainly don't, no one should be above the rules including New Zealand.cya.
    Yep, he shouldnt have been there in the first place! but i feel for the Players...Its not their job to ask for Proof of birth! They have lost their points because of the Superiors! I also think its a JOKE, when Adrian Morley who is under suspension, can Play in the Tri Nations!! He should be OUT! until he has seved his time! They should look at that one also!IMO!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Yep, he shouldnt have been there in the first place! but i feel for the Players...Its not their job to ask for Proof of birth! They have lost their points because of the Superiors! I also think its a JOKE, when Adrian Morley who is under suspension, can Play in the Tri Nations!! He should be OUT! until he has seved his time! They should look at that one also!IMO!
    Yes the sad thing was that the players were robbed, but the guilty parties were Fien and the Selection Board, Fien knew he was inelligible and queeried it, and the Selection Board knew he was inelligible and tried to cover it up, but they were found out, the sad fact that New Zealand were robbed by their own people.cya. :noidea:

Titan Club Captain

GOTCHA! But how did Fien (born in Mt Isa) get to play for NZ? I feel sorry for the Kiwis on this one!
    Because, i understand he calls his great grandmother "nan" so he said his nan was born over here, which when people say nan you think "grandmother" straight away. Australia wanted to see the birth certificate of his "nan", so they sent it to the ARL, and the ARL approved it, therefore he played. Also Bluey asked him alot of questions and stuff before he chose him, but Fien approached the Kiwis tbh, its not like he was made to play for us.

Gosh i really feel sorry for him , especially as it has come out now that the NZRL knew there could be a problem on the 19th, before he made his debut!!!

Titans First Grader

I also think its a JOKE, when Adrian Morley who is under suspension, can Play in the Tri Nations!! He should be OUT! until he has seved his time! They should look at that one also!IMO!

How is he under suspension? It ended the last game of the regular season for the Roosters.

Quote Originally Posted by ~lee~
    How is he under suspension? It ended the last game of the regular season for the Roosters.
    OH ok! i thought he still was under suspension!
    Anyway he's a filthy player!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Titan Club Captain

Morley only got 6 weeks (if i remember correctly), if he had got the full 10, he would have missed a Tri Nations game. (i think).

Titans First Grader

OH ok! i thought he still was under suspension!
    Anyway he's a filthy player!

haha yeah he is but atleast he provides most of the talking points :]

Quote Originally Posted by Go_The_Doggies
    Morley only got 6 weeks (if i remember correctly), if he had got the full 10, he would have missed a Tri Nations game. (i think).
    I tkink one of the mods posted that, International games dont count Kimmy!
    If thats right....I think thats wrong!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Titan Club Captain

I tkink one of the mods posted that, International games dont count Kimmy!
    If thats right....I think thats wrong!
    I'm positive they count, because Kiwis always seem to get suspended around the ANZAC test time lol.

I'm positive they count, because Kiwis always seem to get suspended around the ANZAC test time lol.
    Oh ok! i am probably wrong!
    LOL! suspensions around ANZAC DAY!
    You gonna have to have a talk to them arn't you??

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Titan Club Captain

Oh ok! i am probably wrong!
    LOL! suspensions around ANZAC DAY!
    You gonna have to have a talk to them arn't you??
    They're either suspended or injured.
    Like this year with Ruben, he was injured, was trying his hardest all week to try and get right for the game, poor guy . And then when the boys did the Haka, he was so sad, he couldnt look, he had to turn away :') ..made me quite sad

Like this year with Ruben, he was injured, was trying his hardest all week to try and get right for the game, poor guy . And then when the boys did the Haka, he was so sad, he couldnt look, he had to turn away :') ..made me quite sad
    He'll be fine KIM! Back, bigger and better than Ever, handle it! :lol!:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

in that test i was amazed to see benji playing that.
    itd been like 5-6 weeks prior that he popped his shoulder against north queensland