Default What's the Latest re: Renewal of Memberships for 2008

Just wondering if anyone has the latest info regarding the renewal of the memberships for 2008, is their a known timeline yet?

I spoke to big chris {members guru}at carrara a few wks ago, and i think he said sept/oct for existing members to be offered renewals,then the ppl who have expressed an interest,then the general public after that.I also asked about seat selection when the titans offer us our new seat.How would we know if it was any good etc?,and he said either a seating map would be available online to view or maybe tours of the stadium to show where members would be sitting{gold,posh.etc} could be organised,i like that one ill put a sticker on my seat..hope this helps and hope its true!!!!

Here is the offical scoop on 2008 Memberships.

Quote Originally Posted by From Titans HQ
    I would just suggest that Memberships are due to come out in the next month.

But to be the first to hear about it register your details on www.titans.com.au and the Jetstar Gold coast Titans will be in contact with you as soon as this is all confirmed for 2008. You will then go into a priority booking period to purchase your tickets before on sale to the public.

Renewals for existing members will be sent a renewal form in Mid September this will have all the details of memberships available and prices for 2008. Once this has been sent then the information will be posted on the website.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER