Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    The games lacking something, its not at the same intensity as the previous games, it started off looking like it was gunna be a game full of fights, but died off later in the 1st half.

Let me just say that i think Thurston should never have been 'rested'
    Agree Robbie Dee. Thurston should have been be playing tonight..They tried to fix something that was'nt broken :noidea:..... The Aussies are missing the team dynamic they have, when Thurston is there...:noidea:...I hope he is included in the teams for the upcoming games.
    Last edited by ~Wild Child~; 04-11-06 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    Agree Robbie Dee. Thurston should have been be playing tonight..They tried to fix something that was'nt broken :noidea:..... The Aussies are missing the team dynamic they have when Thurston is there...:noidea:...I hope he is included in the teams for the upcoming games.
    yeh. if theyre gonna have hornby put him on the bench

It is kind of hard for Hornby to play well when he is being moved around the park to different positions in the middle of a game

lol hornby missed a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    It is kind of hard for Hornby to play well when he is being moved around the park to different positions in the middle of a game
    Johathan Thurston has much more versatility..and i think thats the difference between JT and Hornby. And...JT would have handled the pressure far better than Hornby is

stop making excuses for Hornby! he was moved for like 5 mins in the first half! Had nothing to do with how he played the whole game!

Well it serves Ricky Stuart right for not playin the full strength team! FFS! rest 1 player at tops, but no however many he did, for eg, i like tate and all, but why would you replace him for Matt King!!!! And Justin Hodges being replaced for jamie lyon, it put the whole back line out of position an was the reason for our loss!

GO THE MAROONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie_Dee
    stop making excuses for Hornby! he was moved for like 5 mins in the first half! Had nothing to do with how he played the whole game!

Well it serves Ricky Stuart right for not playin the full strength team! FFS! rest 1 player at tops, but no however many he did, for eg, i like tate and all, but why would you replace him for Matt King!!!! And Justin Hodges being replaced for jamie lyon, it put the whole back line out of position an was the reason for our loss!
    Stop making Hornby the scapegoat and stop making excuses for why we lost

We lost because Great Britain were the better team. They played great and would have beaten our 'full strength' team IMO. It was a wet weather game, and we all know how the Brits love their rain.

did u not read the rest of my post???

We lost because Great Britain were the better team. They played great and would have beaten our 'full strength' team IMO. It was a wet weather game, and we all know how the Brits love their rain.
    No way in the world would have GB beaton aussies full strength team, australia would have played them off the park if they had usualy players in their usual positions! Ricky stuart is stupid!

GO THE MAROONS!

this is why thurston shouldnt have been rested.
    hes a good organiser and kicker.

Steelers ...Robbie Dee is a lil bit right
    I think its nobody fault bar the selectors ..They tried to fix something...that was working perfectly.
    Hornby is'nt a scapegoat. He just not the best man for the job .
    The Aussies would have won it easily, if the original team was there

Junior Titan

Exclamation You Got Your !!!!!!!

Exactly!!!! If Mason Just Shut His Big Mouth, Stop Suggesting Everyone Else Is A Dirty Player, Hes A Wanker And Thats That !!!!!!!!

We lost because we were ill-disciplined, we made simple mistakes, and GB played awesome. That final try for GB summed it up IMO, it was one of the best tries of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    Steelers ...Robbie Dee is a lil bit right
    I think its nobody fault bar the selectors ..They tried to fix something...that was working perfectly.
    Hornby is'nt a scapegoat. He just not the best man for the job .
    The Aussies would have won it easily, if the original team was there
    How can you say it was working perfectly? The only reason we won 2 weeks ago was because of the brilliance of Inglis and Gasnier in the final 3 minutes of the game. Hornby had an off night, I'll admit it, but so did the rest of the team. And that, combined with the fact that GB played better than I have seen them play i a long time, meant that we were never a hope of winning IMO.

We lost because we were ill-disciplined, we made simple mistakes, and GB played awesome. That final try for GB summed it up IMO, it was one of the best tries of the year.
    Yeah I understand what you're saying...but if Hodges, Thurston etc were there..I think it would have been a different outcome.

locky and inglis were my best players tonight for australia