Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Capital_Shark
    Incase she accidently mistook her stash for her boogie board? She's in Bali airport with 4kgs of pot and there is a dealer in Perth trying to weight up a boogie board into ounce bags.
    :lol!:it was 4 kgs?
    Last edited by Paddy; 26-10-06 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy
    well i dunno. i dont know for sure what happened
    yeah I agree with this...I really dont think anyone will ever know the truth about what occoured.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifty
    I still think Corby shouldn't be there.. Her case was very dodgy, in a shonky judicial system, with sh!thouse evidence..
    Good call Schifty I think you are exactly right

By people im going to the airport now say my Boogie bag board feels different i wonder what it could be oh well nothing important .............................. I made it to bali Mam can we check your bag please yeah sure here ya go whats this I dunno its supposed to be my boogie board........................ Please as if you couldnt tell.

like i said im not convinced she put the pot in her bag or whatever.
    until its proven she put it there ill not assume otherwise

Titan First Grade Regular

Fact is about Corby that some choose to ignore and that is that she was a seasoned traveller to Bali, Corby's sister and brother in law own a surf and dive shop in Bali, renting out boards and diving equipment, so why after 20 visits she chooses this to the first time ever to take a boogie board to Bali, considering her family owns a shop that rents the stuff, and let's not forget the evidence of the customs official that swore under oath that when she was picked for a search she made overly flirtacious advances towards the custom official.

Corby's BiL has had past criminal charges proved against him for possession of Mary-Jane, Corby is not the sweet innocent she portrays, and someone said if it was not the fact she is a young attactive woman and not some overweight middle aged man then we wouldnot have given a stuff about her, the media concentrated on her because she is a glamour, nothing more nothing less.

Remember she broke Indonesian Law, she was tried in Indonesia, found Guilty in Indonesia and will serve 20 years in Indonesia, her problem not mine.cya, and blaming the Bali 9 is a major cop out.cya. :curse:

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCliffy#01
    Fact is about Corby that some choose to ignore and that is that she was a seasoned traveller to Bali, Corby's sister and brother in law own a surf and dive shop in Bali, renting out boards and diving equipment, so why after 20 visits she chooses this to the first time ever to take a boogie board to Bali, considering her family owns a shop that rents the stuff, and let's not forget the evidence of the customs official that swore under oath that when she was picked for a search she made overly flirtacious advances towards the custom official.

Corby's BiL has had past criminal charges proved against him for possession of - , Corby is not the sweet she portrays, and someone said if it was not the fact she is a young attactive woman and not some overweight middle aged man then we wouldnot have given a stuff about her, the media concentrated on her because she is a , nothing more nothing less.

Remember she broke Indonesian Law, she was tried in Indonesia, found Guilty in Indonesia and will serve 20 years in Indonesia, her problem not mine.cya, and blaming the Bali 9 is a major cop out.cya. :curse:
    I'm not judging Corby on what she looks like or her appearance..I am judging on the facts that are known to me...So much room there for reasonable doubt

Well i have no doubt, she is guilty, even her appeals are always dodgy, she is guilty and she will spend 20 years in prison.cya. :dead:

Well i have no doubt, she is guilty, even her appeals are always dodgy, she is guilty and she will spend 20 years in prison.cya. :dead:
    Sad.

Sad in that she is to spend 20 years for smuggling drugs into Bali, sad that she got caught, sad she got convicted, sad she got sentenced or sad that i have no sympathy for her.cya.

I think that none of us will ever really know what actually happened.

But really, it all seems a bit dodgy. There are so many holes in the prosecution's case that reasonable doubt should have taken precedence. It is a shonky legal system..

But, like I said, we will probably never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie
    I think that none of us will ever really know what actually happened.

But really, it all seems a bit dodgy. There are so many holes in the prosecution's case that reasonable doubt should have taken precedence. It is a shonky legal system..

But, like I said, we will probably never know.
    Yeah, thats why its so sad, for all the reasons you have given here.

Yes it may be shonky but who are we to judge, our legal system isn't all perfect either.cya.

Yes it may be shonky but who are we to judge, our legal system isn't all perfect either.cya.
    thats true.
    the fact we cant trial someone more than once for the same case is something i find ridiculous

I know. But think about it, in cases where the evidence is overwhelming, the person walks off with such a light sentence (both in Indonesia and here, also other countries).. yet a case where there are so many holes gets an automatic HUGE sentence.

I think I'll go have some cake now.