Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by minibeave
    lol no its not really relevent but i saw a guy wearing a tigers jumper here in cardiff wales
    Wow that's cool, that can qualify. haha
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Titan First Grade Regular

I was going to a movie with 3 of my friends, i was wearing a Raiders Jersey, one was wearing a dragons jersey, one was wearing a Warriors Jersey, and the other was wearing a Titans Jersey.

People kept on staring at us.....it was really wierd.
    [

I don't know if anyone's posted about this before..

I've heard of a Titans van rolling around, but the other day I saw a sedan that looked like an old American cop car.. it had the big orange light on top, the whole car was done in blue and yellow and has big Titans symbols in either side (not sure about the hood). The inside was also done in black, yellow and blue and the number plate said 'BIGBAZ'... looked pretty cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie
    I don't know if anyone's posted about this before..

I've heard of a Titans van rolling around, but the other day I saw a sedan that looked like an old American cop car.. it had the big orange light on top, the whole car was done in blue and yellow and has big Titans symbols in either side (not sure about the hood). The inside was also done in black, yellow and blue and the number plate said 'BIGBAZ'... looked pretty cool!
    NAT :eek: I saw it on Saturday...Bit of a jallopy though! i saw it near Palm Beach/Currumbin! :noidea:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    NAT :eek: I saw it on Saturday...Bit of a jallopy though! i saw it near Palm Beach/Currumbin! :noidea:
    Haha yeah it wasn't exactly the greatest craftsmanship... but I still think it's great that someone went to all that trouble to do that to their car!!
    Last edited by Nathalie; 20-11-06 at 01:37 PM.

I saw three Gold Coast Titans jerseys at the Test Match at Lang Park on Saturday!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

This is a bit in reverse, but i've been spotted!

Wearing my jersey today, a young lad pointed me out to his mother, "Titans!"

Couple weeks ago had the people in Dominos comment that the jersey looked great, and got spotted NOT wearing my jersey by the guy who runs the local chicken shop... asked if i'd given up on them yet!

If you're at Collangatta Airport tonight you will see me wearing my blue sponsored Titans training shirt. What airline are you travelling with, did you say.......? JETSTAR

As a matter of fact I will try to get on TV at the beach cricket in Sydney on Saturday keep your eyes peeled. Look for the idiot in the blue titans training shirt.

QLD Cup Titan

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Any chance you were one of them?
    AT NRL GF

I was! Received a few compliments also !!! Because of the shirt that is!

Also saw a young bloke at touch footy here in Brisbane last night with a jersey!

There was a family with all there titans gear at chemside the other day. They might of just gotten back from the open training session

Quote Originally Posted by West_Titan
    Haven't seen anyone over here in Perth just ugly Eagles crap everywhere.
    Well what on earth did you expect to see in Perth? Collingwood jerseys?

I can't recall seeing anyone in a Titans jersey yet, but I know I've been eyeing them off every time I go into Rebel or Amart. Unfortunately, having recently acquired a red Dragons jersey and (much to West_Titan's dismay, I'm sure) a West Coast Eagles jersey, I don't have the money nor indeed much chance of convincing the wife that I should invest in yet another jersey. But I will be getting one, by hook or by crook.

Incidently, this means I'll be wearing one of my 4 Steelers/Dragons jerseys to the round 1 game, but I will be cheering loudly for both teams, which will no doubt garner a few strange looks.

Jason
    Go the Steelers, Dragons, Titans, West Coast Eagles, Swannies, Sydney FC, Man United, Wollongong Hawks, Blues (league and cricket) , Waratahs, Sydney Flames, Sydney Swifts, HRT, MacLaren, and whoever's playing the All Blacks or England!

R.I.P. Brocky

I saw a guy kicking a Titans footy at Maroubra Beach in Sydney. He walked up to me because I was in my white sponsored training shirt. He thought I was part of the team and wanted me to sign his ball. Even after telling him I was not a player, he still wanted me to sign his ball because I had met the team. SO I DID :spit:

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    I saw a guy kicking a Titans footy at Maroubra Beach in Sydney. He walked up to me because I was in my white sponsored training shirt. He thought I was part of the team and wanted me to sign his ball. Even after telling him I was not a player, he still wanted me to sign his ball because I had met the team. SO I DID :spit:
    ROFL dee :satan: And you a Mod to, on our forum don't forget..Did you tell him that?

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by dee13
    Well you are a mod. Classic.