Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

What really grinds my gears is when people say untrue rumors about you especially after you have helped them so in my own eyes people that do that are cowards.

Bad Drivers!

Slow Drivers (considering I live life in the fast lane ) and slow walkers who take up the whole footpath and move infront of you as you try to overtake them :curse:

Junior Titan

Mowing over some pebbles that get fired into my shins.
    Smooth as silk

Walking past a bus stop this morning, to see a woman and her children waiting for a bus. The two small children were playing beside the bus shelter amongst some leaves and rocks. These children were so small, maybe 3 and 4 years of age. They had found 2 filthy, dirty syringes amongst the leaves. They were pretending to give each other injections. :curse: :curse: The poor mother was distraught. :curse: :curse:
    Thank you to Brisbane City Council, for their prompt action in sending a clean up crew to the bus stop.
    And for the addicts out there...dont put children at risk by leaving your filthy pharaphenalia laying around. :curse:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Michel~
    Walking past a bus stop this morning, to see a woman and her children waiting for a bus. The two small children were playing beside the bus shelter amongst some leaves and rocks. These children were so small, maybe 3 and 4 years of age. They had found 2 filthy, dirty syringes amongst the leaves. They were pretending to give each other injections. :curse: :curse: The poor mother was distraught. :curse: :curse:
    Thank you to Brisbae City Council, for their prompt action in sending a clean up crew to the bus stop.
    And for the addicts out there...dont put children at risk by leaving your filthy pharaphenalia laying around. :curse:
    Wow.. what @#$@holes those people were for leaving their disgusting pharaphenalia there.. I hope they get what's coming to them!!

What else grinds my gears is people who see you standing at the counter of a shop waiting for service, and they just walk right up to the counter and act as if you weren't standing there before them.

And not to be biased, but this is the honest truth (happens to me). I have NEVER seen a young person do this. Tends to be the older ones and especially women 50+. Not saying they all do this but in my personal experience, this is what's happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie
    Wow.. what @#$@holes those people were for leaving their disgusting pharaphenalia there.. I hope they get what's coming to them!!

What else grinds my gears is people who see you standing at the counter of a shop waiting for service, and they just walk right up to the counter and act as if you weren't standing there before them.

And not to be biased, but this is the honest truth (happens to me). I have NEVER seen a young person do this. Tends to be the older ones and especially women 50+. Not saying they all do this but in my personal experience, this is what's happened.
    The mother was sitting reading a book...I had to tell her what her children were playing with.Coming from a nursing background, I have seen small children, so sick from contracting the aids virus and hepatitis.
    The addicts probably would excuse themselves by saying "Oh, sorry, we were stoned at the time". :curse:

:') :') :')

The mother was sitting reading a book...I had to tell her what her children were playing with.Coming from a nursing background, I have seen small children, so sick from contracting the aids virus and hepatitis.
    The addicts probably would excuse themselves by saying "Oh, sorry, we were stoned at the time". :curse:

:') :') :')

Also I see a lit of mothers walking along the footpath next to a busy road, with their 2-3 yr olds in front of them, running.. and not even maknig an attempt to stop the kids. :curse:
    Last edited by Nathalie; 03-11-06 at 11:37 AM.

Being harassed for smokes (not that I smoke) and money when walking up Brunswick Street on my way to work. Every day for the past 7 years. Ugh.

Also I see a lit of mothers walknig along the footpath next to a busy road, with their 2-3 yr olds in front of them, running.. and not even maknig an attempt to stop the kids. :curse:
    Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed.

When I was at the Abbey Tournament this year, I saw a toddler crawl through the double roped area and out onto the field where things were taking place (Cannons being fired if memory serves). Whatever happened to supervision?
    I guess they can't cope once they're outside of the house with no tv to babysit for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    Being harassed for smokes (not that I smoke) and money when walking up Brunswick Street on my way to work. Every day for the past 7 years. Ugh.
    Yes I used to work on Brunswick Street.. even though my work was only 1 or 2 blocks from the station, I still got harassed and wolf-whistled at.

Losers.

:curse:

The addicts probably would excuse themselves by saying "Oh, sorry, we were stoned at the time
    Thats pretty uncalled for. When people take drugs they are not them same people some of them are decnet people I dont condone it but its a problem that they cant help.
    So please dont stereo type Drug addicts as most of them arent that bad its just a few that create that type of image.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    Thats pretty uncalled for. When people take drugs they are not them same people some of them are decnet people I dont condone it but its a problem that they cant help.
    So please dont stereo type Drug addicts as most of them arent that bad its just a few that create that type of image.

I don't think it's uncalled for. People need to stop making excuses for this behaviour and start paying more attention to the victims rather than the criminals.

And I know you don't condone it (because you just wrote that you don't)

I don't think it's uncalled for. People need to stop making excuses for this behaviour and start paying more attention to the victims rather than the criminals.

And I know you don't condone it (because you just wrote that you don't)
    They dont make excuses alot of them will admit it if you asked them. Theres not exactly a lot of help out there for them as i said these people change when they take drugs just like alcohol.
    I wouldnt call them criminals as a lot of these people have had trobules in their past so i wouldnt bag them untill you know there sotry and reason behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    They dont make excuses alot of them will admit it if you asked them. Theres not exactly a lot of help out there for them as i said these people change when they take drugs just like alcohol.
    I wouldnt call them criminals as a lot of these people have had trobules in their past so i wouldnt bag them untill you know there sotry and reason behind it.
    I'm just saying that if their actions (because they're on drugs) cause harm to others, they do make excuses and there is NO excuse.

If they are harming no-one but themselves, it's just sad :')

People know the consequences though.. I just don't get why they do it. Doesn't make sense.

Another thing that grinds my gears is when you have something on lay-by for ages and the day after you pick it up, it goes on sale for half-price

:lol!: