Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned

Yeh the grounds here are suposed to be very hard on the legs and thats why he had his surgery after getting hurt but is he gonna play Fullback or is Steve Turner.
    Last edited by Titan_Matchu; 02-10-06 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Matchu
    Yeh the grounds here are suposed to be very hard on the legs and thats why he had his surgery after getting hurt but is he gonna play Fullback or is Steve Turner.
    I guess that will be decided after pre-season trials, it's a close call. Easy decision if Turner decides that he's not coming though. lol

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

Default why is Brian Playing for Britian?

hey why is Brian Carney playing for Britian and not Australia for??i know he played for wigan and all but this year he played for Newcastle Knights and Next season hes with the titans!!!i dont get it??will he always play for Britian and not australia?

Quote Originally Posted by hugebrianfan
    hey why is Brian Carney playing for Britian and not Australia for??i know he played for wigan and all but this year he played for Newcastle Knights and Next season hes with the titans!!!i dont get it??will he always play for Britian and not australia?
    Yes because Brian Carney was born in Great Britian (Ireland to be exact) and his allegiance is with that country and not Australia. So Carney will never play for Australia.

Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

Default i get you know

yea he was born in Ireland (cork was where hes born) yea i get ya now coz Great britian is just off Ireland!hey believe it or not i hav irish blood in me coz my nan w as born there but then moved to oz!!!she was born in northern Irelan near Belfast

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

Shall be interesting to keep an eye on the rep teams in the future... hopefully the titans can excell a few of our ranks into state and country jerseys.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Yes because Brian Carney was born in Great Britian (Ireland to be exact) and his allegiance is with that country and not Australia. So Carney will never play for Australia.
    So what about when Great Britain splits up next year and becomes England is he still going to play for them?

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_Matchu
    So what about when Great Britain splits up next year and becomes England is he still going to play for them?
    I assume you mean for the world cup, if GB is splitting up for the World Cup then I assume that Carney would play for Ireland.

great britain splitting up? the england team is usually just a B team of the Great Britain squad...

Banned

I read somewhere that Great Britain was splitting up after this Tri-Nations and if this is true are there going to be teams like Ireland, Scotland and Whales if this happens they will never win I mean they can't beat Australia when they are Great Britain

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    I think the Titans are trying to prevent his injury from getting more serious and ensure that he is playing in the Titans colours ASAP.
    yeah totally agree with you. there not trying to dmage his career
    "Go the Titans"

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

Thats the last thing we need,star signings out injured before our team is on display for the first time!! :whatd: