Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Look out for the Roo Crew!

Hi guys!

I have been rather quiet lately and that is because I have been working very hard on a very special project with the ARL and Bundy Rum which is called The Roo Crew. We are the official Kangaroos supporter group.

And it is our plan to be well on our feet by Tri Nations 2006 which is based in Australia and to have all guns blazing by World Cup 2008 in Australia and we are looking to tour with the Kangaroos to GB and France in 2009.

Look out for us at the game when you watch tomorrow night at 7:30pm. We should be in the top left hand corner of your screen in front of the video screen.

We should get a good bit of TV time.

We have giant green and gold flags, aussie flags, green and gold kangaroo supporter shirts, chants and songs. It should be a fantastic night!

Not only will we be treated to two fantastic games of rugby league but we will get to meet countless fellow rugby league fans.

Our next fixture will be at the Anzac Test in 2006 which is likely to be in Brisbane. And with the impending return of SBW and Benji, it should prove to be a titanic encounter of Origin proportions in front of a sold out Lang Park.

I'm off to Sydney now, we are driving down.

I look forward to coming back and dedicating myself to the team I love, the Gold Coast Titans!

Make sure you watch, it should add a good bit of fun and atmosphere! And know that a Titans boy is behind it all.

GO THE KANGAROOS!!!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Hey Diehard.. all the best... I can't get there tomorrow.. have other plans.. but I will watch it at the Party I will be at and cheer you on...have a great time in Sydney..

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Hey Diehard.. all the best... I can't get there tomorrow.. have other plans.. but I will watch it at the Party I will be at and cheer you on...have a great time in Sydney..
    Thanks mate, maybe you can join us for some Sydney based game in next years Tri Nations tournament.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Congrats Diehard - Will we be getting a game in QLd next year?

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

I'll be out there tomorrow (I don't know how I survived last week without any footy ) and I would join in but the problem with League is I don't often get very patriotic about it. Unlike sports like cricket and tennis, where I have joined the fanatics on occasions, I struggle to see past club teams and as such there are a few guys that pull on the green and gold who I simply can not cheer for ... however I'm sure I won't have any problems spotting the Roo Crew.

One of the best ideas I have come across in a long, long time for Australian Rugby League. This is the greatest game of all and our Kangaroo's deserve to have an official cheers squad, for crying out loud the Tennis has a cheers squad yet we don't? What is wrong with that picture?

Best of luck DIEHARD!

DeeGan

Titan CEO

should be easy to spot...just look for the big ugly guy leading a big group of other ugly people....hehe

just joking mate. Good luck with everything...and cheer the boys on hard!

You guys were in the bay next to me tonight. Almost wished I had joined you because those t-shirts looked very nice indeed however there were times when I couldn't help but appluad the Kiwis enterprising play.
    Certainly one of the best neutral games I have been to this year with so much attacking football and both sides in it until the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Christabella
    Almost wished I had joined you because those t-shirts looked very nice indeed...
    were they the t-shirts that looked like AUS jerseys??

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers
    were they the t-shirts that looked like AUS jerseys??
    Yes and they had all the team logos in a football shape on the back, didn't catch the Titans one though

Hey guys! I'm back in Queensland. *kisses the ground*

The inaugural Bundy Roo Crew was a fantastic success. It surpassed all my expectations.

You may not have heard it, but we sung and chanted for 90% of the game. We had about 300 turn out, which translates to 1 in every 100 people at the game!

And the interest in us was amazing. Once the word gets out about us, we are sure to grow vastly.

It is absolutely amazing to see something go from a simple idea, through all the obstacles in the world to a fully fledged reality. I've never been prouder, especially of all the rugby league fans who turned out.

About time Australia's best team got an Official Supporter Army.

It isn't everyday that you have a dream become a reality.

Congratulations DIEHARD! I am over the moon that it went well and 'surpassed' your expectations.

Now, what about that email?

DeeGan

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    You wouldn't happen to be in the pic would you

Titan CEO

im guessing dakink is the one in green and yellow.

A pic of our supporter shirts.