Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I notice there was no Warriors emblem on the back, now I can understand that they are an NZ based team but their captain was playing for the Aussies when you were wearing these shirts.
    So can you explain why they were left off the design?

Quote Originally Posted by Christabella
    I notice there was no Warriors emblem on the back, now I can understand that they are an NZ based team but their captain was playing for the Aussies when you were wearing these shirts.
    So can you explain why they were left off the design?
    Simply because they are a New Zealand team.

It isn't a cut and dry representation, I mean technically Tigers, Canberra, Souths and Cronulla had no one in the team last Saturday with the Tigers having Scott Prince in the overall squad but are still represented on the shirt.

The clubs represent the Australian League.

We also represent other aussie teams such as the Junior Kangaroos, the PM's XIII and the Australian Invitational. Where other clubs have reps.

We also represent past international players.

It would be wrong to have the Warriors logo on the back, it is supposed to be the Australian NRL clubs uniting. Even if they contribute the occasional player to the Kangaroos.

Yea I know, it isn't a perfect equation but it is the symbolic nature of it.

I love it. And find it rather amusing when people realise the Warriors logo is missing!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER