Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

will be an attachment, incase you have filters

Junior Titan

Default Membership

Hi There,

I receive 1 email with info regarding the Foundation Membership, but some are mentioning a second email. Does this include details about the normal season ticket membership. Is it possible someone could send me that email to leemar@tpg.com.au

cheers

Mark

done

For $2750 - this package does not deliver enough.

No parking, thats a complete joke.
    No exclusive bar/outlets for the members.
    You get a ONE permanent seat and you will probly be ending up sitting next to some crazy person who spits on you throughout the game.
    Trial games/Finals not included...
    No opportunities to see other major events at the stadium (afl, socccer).
    No mention of Association with the Titans club and facilities in the city.

Compared to other club/stadium packages Australia wide this is a joke. And this is supposed to be an exclusive offer that has never been seen before.
    Last edited by Boofhead; 29-09-06 at 06:30 PM.

yeah it seems i little over the top i am really disappointed all i wanted was to become a foundation member but for that price cant see the value as i probably will only get to 2 or 3 matches a year,i was going to buy one just to show my support and say thankyou to the managment i thought around the $1000 mark would be reasonable but noy 2750 when i have a wife a 3 kids that want to come along to the game as well, really disappointed but hopefully they will have some more packages soon :upset:

Thanks mate!

Might have to seriously sell my soul to get one. Im a little disappointed that husband and wife dont get a little disc - but hey thems the apples!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

That is very expensive, that is more expensive than some of the memberships for dual sports at a stadium.... I feel for those who really wanted one..

But I am sure that the Titans will have decent priced normal memberships for everyone with great incentives, and you will be able to get those...

Shame about the price of the foundation memberships though, they need more for that price, but perhaps that is just me.... then again they are for a lifetime, so I guess $2700 one off for a seat for many years to come, is an ok investment if you are attending the game every week.

http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showt...202#post102202

There will be more memberhips/packages released over the next 6-8 weeks.

Regards,

Unhappy Still Dissapointed....

Hey Deegan,

I understand that the membership department is working long hours but honestly at 2750 and no benefits other that being known as a foundation member is a joke. Why not have a better payment plan? So for those of us with commitments such as a mortgage, car, kids to educate, feed and clothe we have to miss out on being founding members. This seems unfare!!!!
    I am sure many will still join with cheaper options soon but it's those many who have spent time emailing, watching the web for news and supporting the club from the announcement that really deserve to be founding members and we have to miss out, it's heart breaking. :')

DeeGan.... you have a voice that is heard back at Titans HQ..... Could you please let them know that their true supporters would like a cheaper foundation membership, that we want to be known as founding members or to submit an alternative payment plan such as a direct debit system for maybe 8 to 10 payments spread out until Feb 07 (most afl clubs do this).
    Please help DeeGan so we can all be foundation members of what will be a club with success going into the future.

Thanks for your time............

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

West_Titan mate, it's worth reading this thread:

http://www.titans.com.au//forum/showthread.php?t=5697

There will be OTHER membership packages for the likes of you and me who can't afford this foundation membership package. the titans aren't looking to alienate anyone mate. i'm sure there'll be packages for every budget and fan.

Smile

Yeah thanks mate. I will still join the Titans and i understand the hard work everyone is doing but there will be lots of members that will miss out on the status of being foundation members that really deserve it.

I'll start saving my $2750.00 but we better make the top 8.........

Do foundation members get a certificate of this status?

Let's just support the Titans any way we can.... Atleast we have a team!!!

I haven't read this entire thread but people are over reacting. The Titans will be providing an entire range of membership and they are just starting up the top and working their way down.

No need to worry. And its exactly what Id do if I was in charge of an NRL club.

I'm after a GA membership. :guit: Don't sweat it guys and the Titans are doing nothing but a great job, no one will be missing out or ripped off in any way shape or form.

Give the Titans team some credit they are working so hard for us and I can't fault them.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Junior Titan

Thumbs down Price !!!!!!!!!!!

Reading In The Bulletin Papper 30/09/2006 Issue And The Cost Is Going To Blow Most Mere Mortels Off The Park Over $2000.00 To Be A Foundation Member True Story.(fair Go Titans)

to rich for my blood

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    I haven't read this entire thread but people are over reacting. The Titans will be providing an entire range of membership and they are just starting up the top and working their way down.

No need to worry. And its exactly what Id do if I was in charge of an NRL club.

I'm after a GA membership. :guit: Don't sweat it guys and the Titans are doing nothing but a great job, no one will be missing out or ripped off in any way shape or form.

Give the Titans team some credit they are working so hard for us and I can't fault them.
    That's fair enough, I can understand that.
    I'm not sure of the exact contents of the email (I got the first one saying the email would be sent with the application form, but I never got the second email), but the general gist seemed to be, this is the membership, it's $2,750. The only mention of other memberships came afterwards, when people started getting a bit excited.

You could argue, but, that's "Foundation" level membership.
    Being the foundation year, it could be argued that would be all memberships in the first year.

Certainly in the email I got there's no mention of any other memberships available.

A question, membership and season tickets, two different things?
    I was a member of the Panthers leagues club, but I didn't have a season ticket to games. (bit too much of a commute from Brisbane!)

While at the moment there's no actual leagues club, I imagine one will be built (possibly near the stadium?).

I'm hoping for a GA season ticket myself, having an allocated seat all season wouldn't do me much good if I brought some friends along. And I know a few people who want to go to games, but, they're talking maybe 4 or 5, not a whole season!

Not trying to argue anything here, just pointing out that there was probably not quite enough information. Plus, with the build up, a lot of us are disappointed that it's well beyond our reach. So people might get a little heated!