Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Default Titans: Foundation Membership

This has been sent to all who have shown interest in becoming Foundation members of the Gold Coast Titans. So check your emails

Quote Originally Posted by Titans Email
    Dear Jetstar Titans fan,

Some exciting news from the Membership Department!

As a result of you registering your interest you will be offered an exclusive and preferential invitation to buy Foundation Membership status some 5 days before it goes on sale to the general public. This exclusive window of opportunity is being offered as a thank you for your ongoing interest and support for the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans.

Now the time has come for us to release our Foundation Memberships giving you the chance to be a part of sporting history by joining our club as a Foundation Member.

This special membership gives you access to the best seats in the house in our inaugural year at Gold Coast Stadium Carrara, plus priority access to secure your ?seat for life*? at our $160 Million Robina Stadium at all Titans home games. Due to the expected demand for seats this offer is truly exclusive and a unique opportunity to ensure you keep your seat for life* at all Titans home games.

This detailed offer will be forwarded to you on Thursday 28th September 2006. On this day we will send you an email containing a PDF document to be downloaded, printed out and faxed to our Membership staff at Ticketek for processing.

Once you have secured your Membership with the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans your official Foundation Membership status, permanent access to the same seat at all Jetstar Titans regular season home games and exclusively branded merchandise signify you forever as someone who was there from day 1.

Don?t miss out on your opportunity to secure your own piece of sporting history by purchasing your Jetstar Gold Coast Titans Foundation Membership for 2007!

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us via email at foundation.member@titans.com.au.

Thank you for your support of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans and we are looking forward to welcoming you to our club as a Foundation Member.

Yours sincerely,

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans.

*The term life refers to the period for which the Gold Coast Titans are granted a licence to compete in the National Rugby League competition and have a home venue at which to play
    Big news, can't wait until Thursday

That might be the gift i was looking for my Brothers 21st birthday present.

He is a Storm fan atm, but looking forward to the titans as i am, he should love that right?

See this -

That's the smile on my face when this was finally received

Yeah, got this a couple of days ago - was SOOO excited. We have been hanging out for this moment for a long time. :emp:

any guesses what this will cost?

Taking a stab in the dark, 400-500?

Can't wait.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Talking My Visa is ready!!

This is Awesome news and I can't wait until the 28th.
    I have my Visa ready and I will be a proud member for LIFE....

Bring on 2007 and the Let's go the Mighty Titans.

I have not received this email and I registered my interest months ago, does this mean I will not receive the email on the 28th? I hope I don't miss the boat.

Yes this is my first post. I have been an active browser in the forums for a while though.

Junior Titan

good news
    "Go the Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg
    I have not received this email and I registered my interest months ago, does this mean I will not receive the email on the 28th? I hope I don't miss the boat.

Yes this is my first post. I have been an active browser in the forums for a while though.
    Same thing i have'nt received a thing from them. Will ring the club if i get nothing on the date. :')

If you are using hotmail make sure you check your junk mail folder, thats where mine ended up.

Will there be Titans membership for general admission?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I got mine... :lol!:

Too bad I can't get foundation membership, I don't live on the GC, it wouldn't be worth the money to get a seat for every home game.

I will be ready for the interstate supporter package though and will look forward to when that comes out...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    I got mine... :lol!:

Too bad I can't get foundation membership, I don't live on the GC, it wouldn't be worth the money to get a seat for every home game.

I will be ready for the interstate supporter package though and will look forward to when that comes out...
    is there an interstate package coming up, i was going to sign up depending on price but i will only make it to 1 or 2 games be really good if they do bring an interstate package out,
    anyone know how much the foundation is going to be