Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: St George

Quote Originally Posted by shavenjas
    Thanks Hoppy, you sound like a nice bloke, i tell you what i will let you of the sig bet mate i dont expect you to wear a Broncos sig all off season i mean i would of d to wear a Dragon's one. maybe just do it for a week :hi:
    Shav urdy: :hi: aww you are such a softie

Default Shav

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy2006Dragons
    Like my new sig, i hope it regualtion size, the image place had it under 500 by 150.
    I like it Hoppy, you may get to give me a bit back Sunday night, Melbourne are going to be hard to beat.

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Well according to the regulations and the settings on imageshack and phot bucket this is the biggest i can get it, so i think the regulations need to be changed to a bigger size. Or someone resize it properly for me i'm no good.
    Last edited by Hoppy2006Dragons; 27-09-06 at 08:43 PM.

Hey, the Dragons were doing fine! (again)

Even though I don't support Broncos in any way, I admire them for making the GF.

Do you here us bragging about Dragons being world record holders? Just because they have the longest winning streak in history for ANY ball sport (11 years), the largest supporter base of any RL club anywhere, The most players to play in Rep footy, etc etc etc.

Noooo, I don't brag. But I don't BAG either. I wish the Broncos well, but not for you, but for them and their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dragon
    Hey, the Dragons were doing fine! (again)

Even though I don't support Broncos in any way, I admire them for making the GF.

Do you here us bragging about Dragons being world record holders? Just because they have the longest winning streak in history for ANY ball sport (11 years), the largest supporter base of any RL club anywhere, The most players to play in Rep footy, etc etc etc.

Noooo, I don't brag. But I don't BAG either. I wish the Broncos well, but not for you, but for them and their fans.
    Little Dragon in every circus there is a clown, and Shav is ours. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed, and he dislikes the Dragons . Just about every post he bags the Dragons and he has been giving the name the broken record because he keeps repeating himself. Enjoy your time here and let go Storm