Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Skilled Park

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous
    I don't even wanna know what you were taking photos of at the time!
    LOL! Nah its more the fact that I got a call that woke me up, had a cruissaint in my hand and I was holding the Jewels in the other hand. Had the phone on my shoulder and what do you know, plop!

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

you sure do multi-task.

the way you wrote that sounds like you were already going when the phone woke you up hahaha.

I'll have to try and remember to get some photos of the site. I was out there a few days back, it is really coming along now.

Quote Originally Posted by jono
    well my friend from school's dads builiding the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by TitansFan
    What... all on his own? He really should get someone to help him :eek:
    :lol!:
    That's probably why it won't be ready until 2008.

Article in today's courier about a massive lack of parking.

I was under the impression that there would be ample parking between the stadium and shopping centre as well as a great train service. I wasn't too worried about it but some people are.

Hopefully they have ample time and drive to fix the problem.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

i was under the impression it was going to be like suncorp stadium, no parking encouraging patrons to use public transport

Quote Originally Posted by HodgoBerro
    i was under the impression it was going to be like suncorp stadium, no parking encouraging patrons to use public transport
    I thought it was going to be both. :sick: Ample parking and fantastic public transport.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by www.robinatowncentre.com.au
    Robina Town Centre has arguably the best parking on the Gold Coast with over 5,900 free car parking spaces available for your convenience.
    Assuming games are played mainly at nights, the Robina Town Centre would cover a big percentage of the parking needs plus you've got the parking at each train station and the possiblilty of shuttles from other areas (Mudgeeraba Show Grounds, Carrara, other shopping centres etc).

Day games would be a problem though. I know the Cowboys have been successful in negotiating Saturday night games to suit their fans. Maybe the Titans management have looked at something similar.

Junior Titan

Talking sorry no !!!!!!!!

i sit in a office all day, so i really dont get out that much,i'll make a few phone calls though, get back to you. :emp:

Quote Originally Posted by davo
    i sit in a office all day, so i really dont get out that much,i'll make a few phone calls though, get back to you. :emp:
    Thankyou so much davo

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Junior Titan

I drive straight past the new stadium almost everyday. It is starting to take shape and certainly looks impressive. Almost half of the main structure seems to be in place ( one side and one end ) you can actually see the main stands and the aisles where the seats will be. Looks Awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dean
    I drive straight past the new stadium almost everyday. It is starting to take shape and certainly looks impressive. Almost half of the main structure seems to be in place ( one side and one end ) you can actually see the main stands and the aisles where the seats will be. Looks Awesome!!!
    Sounds like it's coming along very well. I'll have to have a look next time I drive past.

How about a fairy tale - final round 2007, the Titans are playing a must win game to secure a spot in the 8 - the stadium is finished early and the Titans announce the game will be shifted to Robina. I'll be there.

Junior Titan

wow guys that looks amazing im jealous.

Junior Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Titan
    Sounds like it's coming along very well. I'll have to have a look next time I drive past.

How about a fairy tale - final round 2007, the Titans are playing a must win game to secure a spot in the 8 - the stadium is finished early and the Titans announce the game will be shifted to Robina. I'll be there.

How good would that be? I actually read an article that said that the construction works are well ahead of schedule and that the stadium will be completed before the end of the 07 season. So who knows, maybe the fairytale could turn into reality. If so i'll be first in line for tickets.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dean
    How good would that be? I actually read an article that said that the construction works are well ahead of schedule and that the stadium will be completed before the end of the 07 season. So who knows, maybe the fairytale could turn into reality. If so i'll be first in line for tickets.
    I went to Robina where there building it and it's going very quick I was really suprised. that would be a fairytale if that happened.