Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by titansroostersfan
    does'nt surprise me that a small group always have to spoil the fun of going to a footy match and supporting your team, It happen to a friend of mine and myself when we went to roosters v broncos game.

I said nothing all nite and at the end of the match the guy beside me who followed the broncos said to me geez good game mate and we started talking about the season the ones in front had to be smart ass fans got up and had a go at me and my other friend for following the roosters and really gave it to us.
    you deserve whatever you get, get a clue. :whatd:

as for poring bear on people at a game, that is just disgraceful and unforchantly it happens in most games not only in Brisbane but in interstate. you get twats like that in sports, its just too bad they aren't acted on more strictly.

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    Im sorry but what a couple of Broncos fans did to the crowd is absoloutely disgusting pooring beer on Doggies fans is not a cool thing to do in my own oppinnion weather we won or not its not right.
    you know what i agree.
    fans getting carried away again.
    some stooges never learn

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

hopefully it was only a couple of isolated incidents...

beer + football + idiots = poor behaviour

unfortunate but true. doesn't matter if it's broncos fans, or bulldogs, or whoever.. they're ruining the game for others and it's just a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous
    hopefully it was only a couple of isolated incidents...

beer + football + idiots = poor behaviour

unfortunate but true. doesn't matter if it's broncos fans, or bulldogs, or whoever.. they're ruining the game for others and it's just a pain.
    yeh but we shouldnt let it ruin our game.
    vigilance for this behaviour isnt just important for the game.
    more important for society.

it doesn't matter what team, whether or not you won - people shouldn't ruin other people's nights by pouring beer on them.

unfortunately, there is usually a small group of ppl at any sporting event

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    it's not that bad. What aboiut the bulldogs fans earlier in the year.
    When you act like an a'hole you are an a'hole, but when you condone a'hole behaviour then you must be an a'hole, i see nothing in someone having beer being poured over them being funny, that is assault.cya.

hey if the puppies surpporters wanna disrespect us then we'ill dis them lucky it wasnt in brisbane
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Titan First Grade Regular

Quote Originally Posted by travop
    hey if the puppies surpporters wanna disrespect us then we'ill dis them lucky it wasnt in brisbane
    When does it stop i mean you really believe going down to their level is a good idea, if you do then you are no better than they are.cya. :dead:

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Ok that was pretty poor behaviour from them. They got caught up in the atmosphere obviously.
    Because lets face it, Bulldogs fan like to rub it in the most, and are most known for bad behaviour, a case of the BRoncos fans giving it back, WRONGTHING TO DO THOUGH!
    Why must people ruin good games with bad behaviour,.
    Dissapointing.
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by grimmace
    Im sorry but what a couple of Broncos fans did to the crowd is absoloutely disgusting pooring beer on Doggies fans is not a cool thing to do in my own oppinnion weather we won or not its not right.
    sore loser

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    WRONGTHING TO DO THOUGH!
    Why must people ruin good games with bad behaviour,.
    Dissapointing.
    Snipped

Agree, but it is not just the Bulldogs and Broncos fans.

Hubby is a Knights fan. We went to the game where Joey blew up..

We had the displeasure of sitting next to a couple of the worst Knights fans on the planet. Drunk, swearing, Screaming the whole game. It was pathetic.

Kids were sitting around and one in particular in front (about 8 years). Both this kids father and uncle asked politely for this one guy to please stop swearing in front of the kids and women.

This charming guy spat at the kid when the dad and uncle weren't looking.
    (You know the 'gober' kind of spit)

This ended up with the uncle decking the guy.. I can understand why the uncle did this and he had full support of the rest of the crowd. He (the uncle) was a Manly supporter and the Knights fans cheered him.

Another incident was the same guy harrassing two young girls (about 14ish) behind him. This older guy told him to knock it off.
    The 'mouth' said something along the lines of what business is it of yours , I am just enjoying myself and started taunting the older guy.
    The older guy stood up, all 6+ foot of him and stated he was the girls father. The weed of a guy (the mouth) backed down.

This sort of thing went on the entire match.

I don't usually go to matches as I can't sit for too long (arthritis). I gave in because Hubby wanted me to go. I will NEVER go to another match.

Not only did it spoil the game but I missed most of it because of these two guys. I was sitting right in front of where Joey blew up and missed most of that.

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBronco
    sore loser
    You have caught me in a bad mood this morning so ill cut right to the chase and be blunt with you.I'm a Broncos supporter so how does that make me a sore looser.I go and surf the Kennel reguarly and i agree with those fans over there this behaviour is not acceptable no matter what team it is i dont see how you can sit their and say its a good thing. It may have been a minority that did it but it still ruined the experience for others but if you are going to approve of such behaviour.I'm not going to waste my time any further

Quote Originally Posted by TitanBronco
    sore loser
    thats a ridiculous statement to say its sore loser because someone says its disgusting that fans do that. it is stupid and disgusting.
    he isnt a sore loser. youre just being a bad winner

Titan First Grade Squad PROMETHEUS's Avatar

This loutish behaviour is wrong,regardless of which team you support.
    Unfortunately some teams supporters are regularly linked to this type of stupidity both at the game and afterwards,which when it happens to their own supporters gives rise to calls of "pot calling the kettle black"
    Luckily Titans fans wont stoop to that level!

HA!

I just read the first post of this thread and nearly fell of my seat laughing!

Bulldogs fans complaining about fan behaviour?!?

Very Very Funny!
    "And that's the ball game" - Steve 'Blocker' Roach after NSW hit the lead 23-18 with 5 mins to go...
    State Of Origin Game 1 1998
    -
    1992 - 1993 - 1997 - 1998 - 2000 - 2006