Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Titans First Grader hugebrianfan's Avatar

nope but man i'd love to be able to do that PLease dont hack into my stuff

I just bought a new Nokia the other day. It's a 6300, pretty awesome. In fact it's almost the exact opposite of me.........slim, stylish, attractive etc.

There are some similarities between it and myself though. Both have easy to press buttons , sometimes needs to be put back in it's box for it's own protection, makes a lot of noise but most of it is annoying and unnecessary, has a lot of features that are overlooked and rarely used and while looking sturdy from the outside is quite fragile inside.

Ok, I'll stop now.

But it is a good phone. I just have to work out how to use it. Apparently it makes calls and stuff too!

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    I just bought a new Nokia the other day. It's a 6300, pretty awesome. In fact it's almost the exact opposite of me.........slim, stylish, attractive etc.

There are some similarities between it and myself though. Both have easy to press buttons , sometimes needs to be put back in it's box for it's own protection, makes a lot of noise but most of it is annoying and unnecessary, has a lot of features that are overlooked and rarely used and while looking sturdy from the outside is quite fragile inside.

Ok, I'll stop now.

But it is a good phone. I just have to work out how to use it. Apparently it makes calls and stuff too!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post

Ok, I'll stop now.

I like good phones

i have a nokia 6131

flip fone with button on the side for easy opening.

bluetooth infrared MMS and WAP
    internet mp3 ringtones camera and
    video
    had it just over a year now.

would recommend NEVER to get LG i had a Usomenumber and it was nothing but trouble. in the end we had the obudsman involved as 3 refused to give me a replacement as the other one was still under warranty. i switched to vodafone got contract approved and got a nokia. havent looked back.

A broken one

Lg U440.

Last night i was on the phone to my dad & he says hes gonna get me a new phone