View Poll Results: What team do you most love to hate in the NRL?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Brisbane Broncos

10 15.15%
  • Bulldogs

13 19.70%
  • Canberra Raiders

0 0%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

0 0%
  • Manly Sea Eagles

8 12.12%
  • Melbourne Storm

1 1.52%
  • Newcastle Knights

3 4.55%
  • Parramatta Eels

4 6.06%
  • Penrith Panthers

1 1.52%
  • Cronulla Sharks

2 3.03%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

1 1.52%
  • St George - Illawarra Dragons

6 9.09%
  • Sydney Roosters

16 24.24%
  • New Zealand Warriors

0 0%
  • West Tigers

1 1.52%
  • Gold Coast Titans

0 0%
  • None, I love every team in the NRL

0 0%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by travop
    reallyyyyyy........
    yea i guess so but the bulldogs have a bad rap but i dont reaqlly like the bulldogs cause they have willie mason hes a gud playr n all but bit of a so-and-so
    Bulldogs don't have a bad rap for too many things, besides the salary cap issue, and people who want to bag us about something that was never proven... Willie Mason is one of the great leaders now... back in the day yes I'd agree with you, but now, he is being considered for the Vice-Captain role by fans and he deserves it, he is a great leader and a great player for the Canterbury club....

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Bulldogs don't have a bad rap for too many things, besides the salary cap issue, and people who want to bag us about something that was never proven... Willie Mason is one of the great leaders now... back in the day yes I'd agree with you, but now, he is being considered for the Vice-Captain role by fans and he deserves it, he is a great leader and a great player for the Canterbury club....
    yea like i said hes a great player and deserves to be vicey
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you about the first part.
    Bulldogs do have a pretty bad reputation amongst NRL fans of other teams. Especially here in Brissy, and most people I know who support other teams dont like them either.
    Roosters and Dogs always come up when people are asked who they hate the most.

Dont get me wrong,I dont agree with the crap people say about the Dogs, as they are my second team

But I do agree about Willie! hes' awesome!
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

Quote Originally Posted by [BroncosGirl]
    Im sorry, but I have to disagree with you about the first part.
    Bulldogs do have a pretty bad reputation amongst NRL fans of other teams. Especially here in Brissy, and most people I know who support other teams dont like them either.
    Roosters and Dogs always come up when people are asked who they hate the most.

Dont get me wrong,I dont agree with the crap people say about the Dogs, as they are my second team

But I do agree about Willie! hes' awesome!

Sorry Nicole, didn't write that correctly...

What I meant is that YES we get a bad rap, I can't deny that, I ain't that silly or deluded... however the bad rap comes from Salary rorts and the scandal that we were never found guilty for... not too much else.

And yep I know its your second team, I see you on the Kennel... therefore it has to be your second team, you only survive there as long as you have if its your second team....

A minority who represent the Canerbury club as "fans" are slowly but surely being turfed to an extent. I was at a game recently involving the Doggies and a member (who seemed to be leading the core cheer brigage) got right up some idiot fans who carrying on like lunatics. Security were requested, "fans" pointed out and turfed out the gate.

It will take some time, though the Canterbury fans can repair the damage over a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    A minority who represent the Canerbury club as "fans" are slowly but surely being turfed to an extent. I was at a game recently involving the Doggies and a member (who seemed to be leading the core cheer brigage) got right up some idiot fans who carrying on like lunatics. Security were requested, "fans" pointed out and turfed out the gate.

It will take some time, though the Canterbury fans can repair the damage over a long period of time.
    Oh yeah that.... LOL... sorry I apologise to Deegan and Nicole... completely forgot about that issue, and yes it is a huge problem for the club....

The whole Bulldogs club is as Deegan said slowly and surely getting towards making it a good place for fans once more... I haven't been to a night game yet in a while, but the day games are real family atmosphere and I hope in the long term people come to our games, as they are great fun....

Why is that... Roosters have stolen so many players from so many clubs it is not funny anymore.... The Bulldogs have done nothing besides the Salary cap and an alleged, AND NEVER PROVEN case....

I would expect more people to dislike the Roosters than us... our thing only happened once, the Roosters take players every year...
    not only that when they get players the players dont play so good there.
    anasta, harrison good examples.

Titan Club Captain

Roosters first.
    Broncos VERY close 2nd.

Titan One Clubman

geez can Canberra buy a vote?

I don't know who to vote for on that list, If I had to choose 1 it would probably be the Roosters or Tigers.

Titan First Grade Squad

bloody MANLY!! HATE THEM!!

dogs & eagles equally, the rest i couldnt care less.

hey did anyone see that episode of THE CHASERS WAR ON EVERYTHING when one of the host went to a bulldogs game and sold fake riot gear (flares, kinves etc) and got arrested for it. the pm even had a say and said that it was stupid idea and the show should be scraped. dosnt the pm have anything better to do?
    GOLD COAST TITANS 08 "THATS MY TEAM"

Titan First Grade Squad

yes I LOVE THAT SHOW...they get in trouble for everything, they did a fake terrorist thing as well where one was called terry wrist and the other was known as al kyder and they booked a flight and didnt get on it lol

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

yeah, and the annoucer is calling passenger al-qadea, lol, i love that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    Bulldogs are 1st on my most hated list.
    Roosters and Dragons coming a very close second
    LOL

Only cause we kicked your ****!

Seriously should have been a multi option poll!

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....