Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Banned

So thats the official song?

Titan First Grade Regular

just looking at the lyrics - it seems more 'Raiders' then some of the traditional songs like the South Sydney one.

Would of been good to get something you could drink to! :beer:
    [

We need something that's easy to sing along to at the games.. and this song ain't it

Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie
    We need something that's easy to sing along to at the games.. and this song ain't it
    WE LOVE TO HAVE A BEER WITH TITANS :beer:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Junior Titan

Default Why don't the fan's have a say TITANS MANAGERS?

Hey Titans,

Why is it that you guys decide on a song between a few people instead perhaps getting the oppinion of the people that matter - THE GOLD COAST FANS (US). If you acctually gave us a chance to be part of the team and perhaps give you ideas of what we would like you would get a greater fan base. The song is really awfull and quite frankly i have not met a single person who liked it yet. It's difficult to sing, infact it's difficult to read almost a tonge twister. if we had something we could acctually sing to we could be more enthusiastic and focal about things. Imagine we win a game and instead of everyone standing up singing no one say's anything or sings anything because we can't remember it.

Junior Titan

Default Titans Theme Song

Ok Die hard Titans fans isn't it time you had a club theme song for the fans, well check this out NOW YOU DO!!!! we are Zone Music and we have written and recorded a song for the titans, they have had it for over a year and still not made a decision, we want you guys to help them make it!!!!! We are two local guys who have played clubs pubs ect for over 10 years.Our song was chosen by 9 out of 11 entries in the streets video competition which the Titans held during the 2008 season. Check out the song at www.zonemusic.com.au just click link that says titans theme song (our original) bottom left.
    All feedback would be appreciated, IF YOU LOVE IT LET THEM KNOW!!!!!!

Junior Titan

WHY HAVEN'T WE GOT A THEME SONG????? WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG????? Fantastic, catchy song guys - hope it gets picked up by the cliub for season 2009. Will pass this link on to all my mates!

Titans First Grader

I had a listen to your track, parts of it sounded good, other parts i didnt like such as the 'fighting 'til the end' line. Maybe add in another verse more specific to rugby league or mentioning more about the titans and maybe make it sound more aggressive. A good effort though guys, im sure a few of the members here will be liking it.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Yes and No from me i listen to this a cpl of months ago..

Wat we really need is a catchy song for wen we win games that a gourp of fans can walk out of skilled singing or at a pub wen we play away from home and that team can sing in the sheds.....

Quote Originally Posted by titansong View Post
    Ok Die hard Titans fans isn't it time you had a club theme song for the fans
    Mate, I couldn't agree more! It's well overdue!

, well check this out NOW YOU DO!!!!
    Not quite so sure about that...... I would suggest most people would like something more than just a short intro followed by repetitive "We are the Titatns, we'll keep on fighting". Nice guitar work though.

Might I suggest you look at the song thread we've had going for some time.
    http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showt...highlight=song

If you want to impress me, take my original lyrics, tweak them and put them to some hard-rockin' type anthem that will get everyone on the same page. That's what we need. An anthem, not some diddly guitar sing-along.

All feedback would be appreciated, IF YOU LOVE IT LET THEM KNOW!!!!!!
    I hope you appreciate this feedback. It is meant to be positive and constructive. Cheers.

Titan One Clubman titanstattman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Mate, I couldn't agree more! It's well overdue!

Not quite so sure about that...... I would suggest most people would like something more than just a short intro followed by repetitive "We are the Titatns, we'll keep on fighting". Nice guitar work though.

Might I suggest you look at the song thread we've had going for some time.
    http://www.titans.com.au/forum/showt...highlight=song

If you want to impress me, take my original lyrics, tweak them and put them to some hard-rockin' type anthem that will get everyone on the same page. That's what we need. An anthem, not some diddly guitar sing-along.

I hope you appreciate this feedback. It is meant to be positive and constructive. Cheers.

Thats it ay we need sumthing that we can sing out load and pourd and easy to learn...lol

Junior Titan

weneed a chant more than a song,something that goes for no more than 20 seconds,otherwise it wont work

the chant needs to have the first word extended to let the sound travel to other areas so they know a chant is going to start eg
    weeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeee the titans mighty.......

check out hull fc old faithful in a tent you tube

This came into my head whilst hangin out the washing,gotta keep off them tabs.
    To a tune we all know the National Anthem. (with respect).

LEGION ALL LET US REJOICE,
    FOR WE HAVE LAFFRANCHI,

OUR GOLDEN BOYS, ON QUEENSLAND'S SOIL,
    OUR HOME IS BAY 30,

WITH SCOTTY PRINCE AND LUKE BAILEY,
    OUR AIM IS VICTORY,

LET NO FOE STAND,
    ON SKILLED'S SACRED LAND,

FOR WE WON'T GO QUIETLY.....................

TITANS...TITANS...TITANS...

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

If anybody has ever been to a sydney fc game and sat in the cove, the cove has some of the best chants, imagine if we had the whole of the legion just chanting songs all through the match....i recon it would sound awsome

Imagine if the whole of the legion sang this song, we would be famous all over the nrl

T-I-T A-N-S We ARE TITANS TILL WE DIE WITH A KNICK NAC PADDY WHACK GIVE A DOG A BONE BRISBANE BRONCOS CAN **** OFF HOME

What ever southern legion member started that chant about beavers last game at brookie, That will stay with me for a long time HAHAHA