Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16

Personally something short and sweet. Not keen on a 3 minute song with a guitar or drum solo. I like the song the boys sing in the rooms after a win. If the boys are singing it why can't we. I have heard that there are a few choice words in it and if there are just make them family friendly. If someone has the words it would be good to look over.

I agree, Titus' song is a strong base and ticks many of my boxes.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
    Personally something short and sweet. Not keen on a 3 minute song with a guitar or drum solo. I like the song the boys sing in the rooms after a win. If the boys are singing it why can't we. I have heard that there are a few choice words in it and if there are just make them family friendly. If someone has the words it would be good to look over.
    I love that song. Got the words somewhere around here...

But to me that is the difference between a victory song and a club song. I want both.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

I wonder whether the long awaited Club Song will be launched before the 2014 season?

OK bumping this in relation to the chat on the 2018 Members Forum about a club song.

Instead of tackling this one idea and song at a time.

Let's collect all the very best songs from around the globe and see what other teams are doing.

At the Forum the other night when I heard the song I didn’t mind it. Speed the tempo up abit change a few words and I think it will come up a treat. The reason I liked it was that I put myself into a kids shoes and thought can our new generation of fans sing the song and I thought it would suit them. Along with one verse lends itself to being played in defence.
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Inactive User

I’d like local rock band Grinspoon collaborate with Amy Shark to re-record the song and give it a GC Intrepretation.
    The Chorus Needs to remain its Anthem Feel with both Amy and the Band Belting it out together.

Inactive User

Amy Shark is currently cutting some Music with Blink 182
    What a great opportunity to cut a GC Version of the Titans Theme Song if someone from the club wants to contact Amy.

It has to be able to be sung by people who cant sing.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

https://www.titans.com.au/news/2018/...ans-song-quest

COMPETITION: Titans Song Quest

The TFH Gold Coast Titans are calling all singers, song writers, artists, choirs, rappers, musicians, bands and duos to help us create a song that represents both our great City, our amazing Rugby League team and honours those who have represented the club for many years in many ways, on and off the playing field.

We're looking for a song that will lift, inspire and bring fans of the Gold Coast Titans together.

We'll sing it before big games, on special occasions and every time your Gold Coast Titans get the job done and celebrate a hard-fought win at Cbus Super Stadium.

The successful entry will be between two and three minutes in duration with a chorus which could be used in isolation as a game day chant.

Original productions are preferred, however re-worked and reconfigured songs will be considered, pending licensing and usage approvals.

Send your creations through to events@titans.com.au or just submit your song to the form below.

Entries will be received up until the 1st of October 2018 at which time the finalists will be selected, and the club's fans and members will be asked to vote for the song they feel best represents the Gold Coast Titans.

THE PRIZE

The winning artist or artists will receive the following:

• The exclusive opportunity to perform the song at the first Gold Coast Titans home game of the 2019 season.
    • Record the winning song in a professional studio.
    • The winning artist will take part in a photo shoot and be interviewed across all Club digital and match day platforms.
    • Winning artist & 9 friends will enjoy a fully catered corporate box for the first home game of the 2019 NRL season. With $200 catering voucher.
    • Winning artist will receive a personalised Gold Coast Titans Jersey.
    • Winning artist will receive 4x Memberships for the 2019 NRL season.
    • Winning artist will perform the winning song at the Titans 2019 season launch.
    • Photo shoot with GC Titans photographer and key players to celebrate the announcement.

Check the Terms & Conditions