Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Coool, you had me worried for a bit there, Man.
    If we gave David May a version of Yellow Submarine, I don't think he'd ever speak to me again. Besides, we already covered that song with 'Magic Mead'.

That's bullish!t you blokes ... just spit it out ... if it makes the grade then excellent if it doesn't then nothing lost but stop frigging around.

And if it's not to the tune of "tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree" or "knock three times" then you've lost me ... just kidding.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That's bullish!t you blokes ... just spit it out ... if it makes the grade then excellent if it doesn't then nothing lost but stop frigging around.

And if it's not to the tune of "tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree" or "knock three times" then you've lost me ... just kidding.
    Whoa! Calm the farm. Of course I think it makes the grade... but I don't make these decisions at the club (thank god... hmm, then again, maybe I should?)

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Cheers DH. Will he be at the Storm game? I hear Titus is making the trip...
    Not sure, C Whiz will have to answer that.

I loved the song. Im not very good with songs, so I dont know what song was used.

I see it as in line with the traditional club songs. A little bit more modern.

I love the drums that come in and the content of the lyrics are great. I cant make out a few words in the middle. I think it needs to be a little less autotuny though.

But I can see people singing this, locked in arms.

A club song is so important and I wish we had this from the start. I think C Whiz will approve.

I hope management doesnt just rest on the excuse of being tied up with licensing.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Whoa! Calm the farm
    If some are getting a preview and casting an opinion why not all, was my comment.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Not my call. Titus knows the lay of the land. Id like everyone to have a look, Titus could make a video with some visuals.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 12-06-13 at 10:43 PM.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

hey fellas. I won't make a vid, as the finished product would never see the light of day (for its intended purpose), but I could post the tune to You Tube etc as a demo only. Any suggestions for a site where you can just post audio only?

Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but as I've said, people have liked it so far. It's a demo only and the club's version or new song might be completely different.

It is something that probably needs to be heard in our Stadium to get a real feel about the song but its better than "Need u now" rubbish
    #itaintweaktospeak

Nice one, Titus. That works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Hey Titus and C-Whiz, have you guys met before?
    Negative.

Cheers DH. Will he be at the Storm game? I hear Titus is making the trip...
    Affirmative.

Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but as I've said, people have liked it so far. It's a demo only and the club's version or new song might be completely different.
    Mixed opinion. I like the idea, the drums etc, bit sus on some lyrics, like being "deadly"???

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    It is something that probably needs to be heard in our Stadium to get a real feel about the song but its better than "Need u now" rubbish
    Agreed. Certainly a good base and at least we have heard something we can talk about. After 7 years. Nice one Titus. Just keep it strong.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Negative.

Affirmative.

Mixed opinion. I like the idea, the drums etc, bit sus on some lyrics, like being "deadly"???

Agreed. Certainly a good base and at least we have heard something we can talk about. After 7 years. Nice one Titus. Just keep it strong.
    Thanks C-Whiz. 'Deadly' is an acknowledgement to our Indigenous representation of players. Deadly is widely known as an Indigenous way of saying that something or someone is awesome or positive.

Obviously the club will work the song in a direction they are comfortable with. As you said, this was the base.

Thanks C-Whiz. 'Deadly' is an acknowledgement to our Indigenous representation of players. Deadly is widely known as an Indigenous way of saying that something or someone is awesome or positive.
    Yeah, i know the "deadly" term of reference, and stick with my previous comment. We are the Gold Coast Titans, not the Gold Coast and Indigenous Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Yeah, i know the "deadly" term of reference, and stick with my previous comment. We are the Gold Coast Titans, not the Gold Coast and Indigenous Titans.
    Great observation.