Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Titans: New Sponsor; James Frizelle's automotive group

James Frizelle?s automotive group and the Gold Coast Titans.

Gold Coast Titans Managing Director Michael Searle is pleased to welcome James Frizelle?s Automotive Group and Audi Centre Gold Coast on board as a major sponsorship partner of the Gold Coast Titans for the next three years.

?It?s yet another strong pledge of support from a long standing and well respected Gold Coast business.? Searle Said. To have partners such as James Frizelle?s Automotive Group and Audi Centre Gold Coast on board, sends a clear message to our supporters and to Rugby League fans around Australia. That message is that the Gold Coast Titans will be a force to be reckoned with both on and off the playing field.?

?We are particularly pleased James Frizelle?s Audi Centre Gold Coast in conjunction with Audi Australia has decided to ?Challenge Convention? by choosing the Gold Coast Titans as the vehicle to promote their outstanding product and organisations to a global audience on the National Rugby League stage.?

For James Frizelle?s Automotive Group and Audi Australia, the opportunity to once again ?Challenge Convention? and Partner a National Rugby League team is very exciting, in that it?s the first time Audi has sponsored an NRL Club.

Group General Manager Brett Frizelle is confident that like the new Audi Q7, the Gold Coast Titans will excite and exhilarate thousands of Gold Coasters when they debut in 2007.

?Our association with the Gold Coast Titans will enable us to broaden our reach, as Audi becomes the premium vehicle of choice for so many more Australians.?

?We have chosen to align ourselves with the Gold Coast Titans because of the community spirit the team brings to the coast. James Frizelle?s is about family and about providing motoring solutions to the community passion is the key to our success with Audi and I know locals will be passionate about the Gold Coast Titans.?

James Frizelle moved to the Gold Coast and established the automotive business in 1985. At the time, the business which was located on what is now the Audi Centre Gold Coast Centre sold approximately nine vehicles per month and employed nine staff.

Today, James Frizelle?s Automotive Group is one of Australia?s most highly awarded motor groups and Audi Centre Gold Coast is delighted to be recognized as the Number One National Service Dealer.

The company currently employs over 270 staff and sells in excess of 6,000 new and used vehicles per year, with an annual turnover in the order of $200 million.

No stranger to challenging convention, James Frizelle is the first Audi dealer to enter into a sponsorship partnership with a National Rugby League Team and is confident the relationship will be a prosperous one.

?We are delighted to be supporting the Gold Coast?s newest addition, and we are confident that they will bring us tremendous exposure.? Mr James Frizelle said.

Passion is the key to our success as a professionally run local family business and like Audi, we are confident locals will be passionate about the Gold Coast Titans.?

www.titans.com.au

Wow what a fantastic sponsor. Very classy.

A local company but also a national one through Audi Australia.

Very impressive!

So will they be the major sponsor? On the front of the jersey?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Wow what a fantastic sponsor. Very classy.

A local company but also a national one through Audi Australia.

Very impressive!

So will they be the major sponsor? On the front of the jersey?
    Yeah another great local company jumping on board; but still a nice fancy brand to have associated with a club.

I was thinking that perhaps Frizelle's automotive group could be the short's sponsors. But that is just a guess so far.

How impressive is that...All class...All the way...:yell: Stunning news guys...:yell: PARTY TIME :win:

Another great sponsor... top effort for the club and a great company by the sounds of things which is once again pure local...

I am guessing that the company, considering the fact its a major sponsor will be the back of jersey sponsor, or on the shorts as Queenslander said.

Great news for the Titans though and great news for the Gold Coast...

I also like the fact that we have two local companies. Shows the Gold Coast is really behind the Titans and the commerical sector in the Gold Coast certainly warranted an NRL club.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

Good stuff.

I assume if they were a shirt sponsor it'd say so in the announcement, so i'm not sure.

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

another top sponsor, go titans.

Welcome aboard James Frizelle?s automotive group!

(I wonder when the forum admin gets his car? )

Over the moon to finally get this announced, our jersey will look like a NRL jersey now - I am not a fan of cleanskin jerseys so let the flood gates open for some real jerseys to be added to my growing collection of Titans merchandise

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Welcome aboard James Frizelle?s automotive group!

(I wonder when the forum admin gets his car? )

Over the moon to finally get this announced, our jersey will look like a NRL jersey now - I am not a fan of cleanskin jerseys so let the flood gates open for some real jerseys to be added to my growing collection of Titans merchandise
    Deegan, so is that confirmation they are a jersey sponsor from Titans HQ... because we all were wondering if they are the major sponsor as in front of jersey, semi-major as in back of jersey or just a shorts sponsor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog_Titan311
    Deegan, so is that confirmation they are a jersey sponsor from Titans HQ... because we all were wondering if they are the major sponsor as in front of jersey, semi-major as in back of jersey or just a shorts sponsor?
    Yea we are all puzzled about that. Audi would look superb on the front of the jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD
    Yea we are all puzzled about that. Audi would look superb on the front of the jersey.
    Yeah but I actually would prefer it on the back... imagine those 4 audi rings on the back of the jersey at the bottom or the top... that would make the jersey not only a proud thing to wear, but also very stylish...

Let me get clarification and I will post in this thread tomorrow.

Yeah but I actually would prefer it on the back... imagine those 4 audi rings on the back of the jersey at the bottom or the top... that would make the jersey not only a proud thing to wear, but also very stylish...
    Yea it would actually. Good thinking.

Here is the website...

http://audicentregoldcoast.audi.com....ge.aspx?s=1424

http://www.jamesfrizelles.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Let me get clarification and I will post in this thread tomorrow.
    All good, no hurry or issue, whenever you get clarification you can post it up...