View Poll Results: Titans: Vote for your Titans captain!

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Scott Prince

29 64.44%
  • Luke Bailey

7 15.56%
  • Preston Campbell

8 17.78%
  • Other

1 2.22%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Titans: Vote for your Titans captain!

Titans: Vote for your Titans captain!

Who should be the inaugural Gold Coast Titans captain?

Gold Coast Titans captain? Prince is my pick.

Vote and post your reasoning in this thread.

Regards,

p.s. Don't want to hear about it IF we have done this before

I choose steve turner he is such a great role model........................ ok i re thought my answer and came up with scott prince as he is a great role model on and off the field and he has invaluable experience that he will bring to the club and he is 100% committed to the titans to

Scott Prince

Premiership winning captain, Clive Churchill Medal winner and Australian Kangaroo was what Prince achieved as captain of the Tigers in 2005 - there is no better candidate.

Prince on and off the field is well respected by the rugby league public no matter who you support. With his representative career on hold with the emergence of Johnathan Thurston, Prince will be with the club each and every barring injury to himself or Thurston/Lockyer from 2007.
    Last edited by DeeGan; 01-09-06 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Scott Prince

Premiership winning captain, Clive Churchill Medal winner and Australian Kangaroo was what Prince achieved as captain of the Tigers in 2005 - there is no better candidate.

Prince on and off the field is well respected by the rugby league public no matter who you support. With his representative career on hold with the emergence of Johnathan Thurston, Prince will be with the club each and every barring injury to himself of Thurston/Lockyer from 2007.
    Took my right out of my mouth DeeGan. Scott Prince deserves to be the Gold Coast Titans first captain.

Ppl we had this thread at the start of the season.... JUST KIDDING... :lol!:

SERIOUSLY....

I think both Bailey and Prince could make fine captains in 2007 and frankly would be happy with either of them...

Just so that we hear the other side of the story, I'm going for Bailey...

Luke leads the Dragons on the field and gives their younger players real support, he barks encouragement to them on the field.

Luke is a great leader off the field too, a great guy, and someone who does so much and is so loyal to those who he plays for, a great speaker, I have rarely seen Bailey say something controversial and normally knows what is the right thing to say at the right time.

For that reason, I'll go with Bailey, but Prince is just as good, and I'm happy either way with either of them...

Junior Titan

Scott prince or Luke Bailey but scott talks around the park a bit more
    "Go the Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Scott Prince

Prince on and off the field is well respected by the rugby league public no matter who you support. With his representative career on hold with the emergence of Johnathan Thurston, Prince will be with the club each and every barring injury to himself or Thurston/Lockyer from 2007.
    summed it up all in one go cant add nothing more

My thoughts too - Prince as the captain and BAiley as the forward leader. Bailey's ethic will ensure he is a role model any way.

Welcome to Where Time Stands Still.....

prince led tigers to a premiership last year so id like to see him as titans skipper

Titans Captain Hoppy2007Dragons's Avatar

Ive gone for prince, cause he has more chat, but bailey is a exceptional leader up front and i know the team will look to him to take them forward.

I agree with DeeGan and others that have picked Scott Prince.

And for the same reasons.

Helen

I hope Prince is captain, he plays with so much confidence when he has that absolute control.
    :beer: :naughty:

Titan First Grade Regular

Scott Prince, he is one of the best on field organizers i have seen for awhile and is a fantastic person of the field.cya. :whatd:

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

Prince has definately got the majority backing. In the annual titans poll he got 49 votes out of 60 to be captain. And he's winning here again.

It really just seems like the sensible option.

Banned

Scott Prince is definetly the best option in my opinion not only did he captain the Wests to the premiership last year and is a great role model but he is also a Queenslander which I think the titans need to establish themselves as a QUEENSLAND team.