Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bench for the Storm has changed...

Ben Cross
    Garret Crossman
    Nathan Friend
    Michael Crocker

Bad luck too manly. They only lost by 2 tries. This Broncos a good place in 4th spot if they win...

Quote Originally Posted by BRONCOS FAN
    Bad luck too manly. They only lost by 2 tries. This Broncos a good place in 4th spot if they win...
    3rd spot And they will play the Dragons... AND I WILL BE URGENTLY BUYING TICKETS

Impressive win by the Storm and they were not at their best. Good teams find a way to win despite being a little off, Melbourne did that last night.

Just one thing, that Cameron Smith is soooo overrated ain't he? (Please note the sarchasim - for those who call him overrated, I guess you have a lot to learn about this great game).

Greg Inglis - scary. He will be our fullback for the tri-nations.

the storm were pretty good last night as Deegan said inglis is scary that try he scored was an absoloute freak of nature they came out and played very enthusiastically.Manly played pretty good last night but in the end the storm had a bit more talent and a bit more enthusiasim in what they were doing i think we may have found our Aus no.7 to in a player named Orford (even though i personally hate him with an absoloute passion because i grew up with him and some of the stuff he said in the media sounds exactly like him.and no its not jealousy) he played well enough last night to silence some more of his critics

damn... i was hoping the Eagles would win to secure 3rd place... o well i didnt expect it to happen... looks like we'll have to play Knights or Broncos....it was a good tough game though
    [IMG][/QUOTE][/IMG]

QLD Cup Titan

Great game played by both sides.One of the most entertaining games I've seen this year.Not much between the sides but Storm's defence was a little better.

Titan CEO

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Impressive win by the Storm and they were not at their best. Good teams find a way to win despite being a little off, Melbourne did that last night.

Just one thing, that Cameron Smith is soooo overrated ain't he? (Please note the sarchasim - for those who call him overrated, I guess you have a lot to learn about this great game).

Greg Inglis - scary. He will be our fullback for the tri-nations.
    Anyone that thinks Cam Smith is over-rated obviously knows NOTHING about football at all.

And Inglis was good (surprise surprise) but wasnt at his best, its amazing how he can shrug off big boppers, even 3 at a time, with ease!

Matt Geyer's defence yet again was poor, Webster was dropped two weeks in a row for poor defensive efforts.....but we wont see Geyer dropped, which is dissapointing because Bellamy isnt that sort of coach....but he is showing Geyer some faveratism(<<terrible spelling i know) over Webster.

Titan First Grade Regular

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!.cya. :dead: