Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Titans Rep Player [BroncosGirl]'s Avatar

What a good win. Lost a little focus there, which leaked some points, otherwise Top Effort.
    Our defence has been outstanding, everyone is stepping up, if we continue like this we can give a real go in the finals series, starting next week !
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

everybody dances to their own boom boom

awesome a queensland double this week and i get my first perfect tipping round lol.
    wooooooooo

Now the "slump" is offically over - three wins a row and the Broncos look like a real finals prospect. I would argue that they are ranked behind the Storm as premiership favourites.

If Justin Hodges is not in the tri-nations team I will boycott heading to any game. He has been unbelievable this season, he deserves a place in the squad given he will cover centre and fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy_titan
    awesome a queensland double this week and i get my first perfect tipping round lol.
    wooooooooo
    Wooot I think I got perfect round tooooo !
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

Junior Titan

i reckon the broncs were out of the slump last week. They held 2 sides to nil and have now only conceived 12 points in 3 rounds.
    "Go the Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Lockyer
    i reckon the broncs were out of the slump last week. They held 2 sides to nil and have now only conceived 12 points in 3 rounds.
    You could argue that point though a loss today would see them lose all momentum and out of the top four - this is why I said after the Doggies win three wins on the trot would "end the slump" for mine.

It is pointless to debate now.

The Broncos are a huge threat for the finals.

well slumping teams dont hold 2 teams scoreless straightaway

RD26-Broncos beat NZ, secure home final
    Sunday, September 3, 2006 - 4:34 PM

Brisbane has secured a top four finish and home ground advantage in the opening week of the NRL finals after defeating the New Zealand Warriors 36-12 at Suncorp Stadium.

The Broncos will host St George Illawarra on Saturday night after running in six tries to two to wrap up third spot on the ladder.

Brisbane's win pushed Manly out of the top four with the Sea Eagles to travel to Newcastle to face the Knights on Friday night in the opening match of the finals series.

In the other two finals matches the Bulldogs will take on Canberra at Telstra Stadium on Saturday night while minor premiers Melbourne will host Parramatta at Olympic Park on Sunday afternoon.

Source: AAP

QLD Cup Titan

Broncos come into the finals with excellent form unlike recent year's.Should be a great game next week against Dragons.

Great result! I honestly couldnt find many things wrong with the Broncos....The "slump" is over.

47,000 enjoyed this game at Suncorp (which had the atmosphere of a finals game), and said goodbye to Shane Webcke.....until next Saturday.

So we all knowthat even though this was Webcke lasts priemership game and that he will be back next week, BUT the question is will Buck be back?? cos this was his last game too!!???

Quote Originally Posted by ..::Coops::..
    So we all knowthat even though this was Webcke lasts priemership game and that he will be back next week, BUT the question is will Buck be back?? cos this was his last game too!!???
    I think he will have one more time to run around the field, we still need him!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenslander
    I think he will have one more time to run around the field, we still need him!
    Yeah I think he'll have a lap at the start and end when we win
    Brisbane Broncos
    Oooooh Yeh, Yow Yeh!!!
    titans.bulldogs

dw broncos will win the premiership for you fans

Default Shav

How good was Shane Perry today, i think that was the best ive seen him play just what we need our half back in top form, now lets go slay the Dragon's!!!!!!!!!! :emp:

92 - 93 - 97 - 98 - 2000 - 2006