Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I'm an Aussie supporter and I'd still find it highly amusing. So many people would be up in arms about it like last time. But atleast this time he would be more eligable.

I am a Aussie supporter but have decided as long as their are more sharks playing in the Black and White I'm going for the Kiwis.

lol. Im an Aussie supporter, but since the selection policy is a farce, Im glad the Kiwis won.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    I am a Aussie supporter but have decided as long as their are more sharks playing in the Black and White I'm going for the Kiwis.
    Not my definition of an Aussie supporter :confused:

DeeGan

Quote Originally Posted by PARANoIR
    lol. Im an Aussie supporter, but since the selection policy is a farce, Im glad the Kiwis won.
    Same here.

I tipped the Kiwis tonight. They had little expectation put on them to win, had a good mix of young talent and older experience. At 18 - 0 I just knew, like always, that Australia would come back. 18 - 18 at half time and I was like "NZ need to step up" which they did. I thought that AUS might get there in the end, but it looked like they didn't want it as much as the Kiwis, who played with heart and passion. Lockyer was dissapionting IMO. Didn't do that much. Johns did most of the work. Waterhouse in the centres????? A great game and great for the Kiwis and Intl. Rugby League! And to think I was gonna get my dad to put $10 on the Kiwis

Quote Originally Posted by PARANoIR
    I am a supporter of Rugby League (not like I need to tell you but that was directed at everyone else) and as such I am also glad the Kiwis won. It was a great game of football and it is the start that is needed to keep the tri-nations interesting.

The Aussies had it coming the bench they selected (with the exception of Gower) was dreadful, it was desperately lacking an impact forward. Ryan and Ryles are useless off the bench and don't tell me it would have been any better had Tahu not been injured because Waterhouse provides even less impact.

Quote Originally Posted by Christabella
    I am a supporter of Rugby League (not like I need to tell you but that was directed at everyone else) and as such I am also glad the Kiwis won. It was a great game of football and it is the start that is needed to keep the tri-nations interesting.

The Aussies had it coming the bench they selected (with the exception of Gower) was dreadful, it was desperately lacking an impact forward. Ryan and Ryles are useless off the bench and don't tell me it would have been any better had Tahu not been injured because Waterhouse provides even less impact.

Australia bought it onto themselves partly due to the fact that their selection policy is crud! NZ picked an inform team with a mix of youth and experience. NZ wanted it more, thaey had loads more passion. AUS didn't really ever looked like they were enjoying playing.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeGan
    Not my definition of an Aussie supporter :confused:

DeeGan
    Oh well, then I'm not an Aussie supporter then. I don't owe them anything, and like it was previously said, the selection policy was a farce, so why should I support a team in which I don't like the majority of players.

Oh well, then I'm not an Aussie supporter then. I don't owe them anything, and like it was previously said, the selection policy was a farce, so why should I support a team in which I don't like the majority of players.
    because your australian!i can't believe you guy's are glad the kiwi's won,i mean i didn't agree with some selections either waterhouse,tate,ryles etc but there's no way on this earth do i ever want the kiwi's or GB to beat us.
    where's the Aussie spirit :confused:

Oh well, then I'm not an Aussie supporter then
    No, I guess your not then Inferno.

When we are doing our victory lap we as Australian supporters will be there to comfort you given you just turned your back on your country of birth for the reasons being your club has better representation in the NZ national team and you don't like the majority of our players

We then have another group 'happy' we lost as a couple of selections were deemed as 'farcial'. Ok, fine, there were a couple of questionable selections when the touring party was named yet to be 'happy' we lost? Forgive me if I don't trust you when you suggest 'I got your back'.

The NZ win is great for the Tri-Nations series, though to see these type of posts is quite mind blowing and perhaps eye opening.

As I like to say, 'each to their own'.

Congrats to the Kiwi's, you will have a healthy crowd for the second test in NZ as well as some Australians cheering you on as well. Who knows, you might just convert some Poms in the UK

DeeGan

I went to this game and Australia played pretty good but NZ were justto big and strong in this game...I also watched the first matchs second half and Leon Bott made a chase down of about 70m and took down Owen Guttenbeil..

New Zealand winning may be fantastic for the international game.

But I'm an Australian Kangaroos fan and I can't stand them to lose.

You'll never ever seen me cheering for the Lions or Kiwis. It is there job to step up to the plate, not for me to take pitty on them. Queensland was bashed from pillar to post for 70 years and we never gave up. We focused our hate, rallied our small number of troops and came back to match New South Wales with infinitely less resources.

I hate Kiwis and if you were at Telstra Stadium to see them dancing around, giving you the finger and destroying your inflatable crocodile, you would as well.

We will bounce back this weekend!

Looking at it objectively, it will bring people back to Kangaroos games. But it was never something I was going to pray for to happen. The Tri Nations will prove to be another fantastic series. And next year's Anzac Test will sell out with Halatua, Marshall and William availiable, the match will be of Origin proportions, 50k at Lang Park. And it will set up next year's Australian based Tri Nations.

We won't have trouble selling tickets to games in Sydney again, the NRL and ARL will hopefully realise the potential of the international game and....the game's TV ratings once again slayed the Bledisloe Cup. League beat Union's showpiece for the 2nd time this year! (Anzac Test)

It also blows the usual "Oh I'm not going, because the Kangaroos always win. Whinge Whinge." Enough of that.

The Kiwis could seriously do a number over us in Auckland this weekend. They have a very very good record against us in Auckland.

For those of you who are happy the Kiwis won and apathetic towards the Roos, your attitude will soon change. Losing to the Kiwis isn't a laughing matter and we have to put these idiots in their place, at the bottom of the Tri Nations ladder, watching the final from the stands.

It is national pride on the line!

GO THE KANGAROOS!!
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER