Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Junior Titan

Yeh sure, i'll come along, i'll need to find a date first.

Anyone interested? :rotflmao:

Many thanks to Super Cronk for the great banner!

Titans Star Player Steve Dangerous's Avatar

hahaha.

funny thread, DL.

I'm dateless, i'm afraid. I might get dressed up and show up with a store-manikin. Hopefully nobody will notice.

I will try my hardest to get in for Saturday Night, should be a star studded event and let me tell you that all at HQ for the TLE Group are very excited about it all...

I am going to go against the trend and go with Elmo to this function, I reckon he could be the toast of the night and frankly, there are going to be so many great females there, why compete when you can create a scene..

Junior Titan

More good news with Mr. John Howard and Mr. Peter Beatie will be in attendance.
    "Go the Titans"

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Dangerous
    hahaha.

funny thread, DL.

I'm dateless, i'm afraid. I might get dressed up and show up with a store-manikin. Hopefully nobody will notice.
    Cost nothing to feed her. ..cost nothing for Drinkies Steve

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY
    "WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MAN, WHAT A MIGHTY GOOD MAN"

Titan First Grade Regular

Will anyone go to the ball with me, so far no one wants to go with me , if not i'll take one of my teddy bears.cya.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford87
    Will anyone go to the ball with me, so far no one wants to go with me , if not i'll take one of my teddy bears.cya.
    Cliffy if you don't have a partner (which i'm sure you will have) i have a friend who is just the best looking girl! good BOD! But best of all... a loyal friend and she has a kind heart...but she rocks the house when she goes out!
    Let me know!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Quote Originally Posted by jenny
    Cliffy if you don't have a partner (which i'm sure you will have) i have a friend who is just the best looking girl! good BOD! But best of all... a loyal friend and she has a kind heart...but she rocks the house when she goes out!
    Let me know!
    Well looks like i am going alone so give her my details and i'll pick her up in the limo (i hope this is not a real ball, i'd look pretty stupid, because i really can't actually get up there to attend).cya. :fyi: :rotflmao:

Well looks like i am going alone so give her my details and i'll pick her up in the limo (i hope this is not a real ball, i'd look pretty stupid, because i really can't actually get up there to attend).cya. :fyi: :rotflmao:
    I just rang her and she is stoked.... Her name is Haley...She has Blonde Hair, The lovliest Green eyes and she is wearing a Designer Label that night. I told her you will have the limo, she said its not necessary, but a lovely gesture...
    P.S. i probably have lost my partner now he he he

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

I just rang her and she is stoked.... Her name is Haley...She has Blonde Hair, The lovliest Green eyes and she is wearing a Designer Label that night. I told her you will have the limo, she said its not necessary, but a lovely gesture...
    P.S. i probably have lost my partner now he he he
    How about this, i'll dump the Limo, (i thought it was pretentious anyway), and i'll pick the two of you up in my car (1986 Mitsubishi Magna, the Rust Bucket express) and you are my dates to the ball, how's that.cya. urdy: :win:

How about this, i'll dump the Limo, (i thought it was pretentious anyway), and i'll pick the two of you up in my car (1986 Mitsubishi Magna, the Rust Bucket express) and you are my dates to the ball, how's that.cya. urdy: :win:
    Cliffy Darren Lockyer asked me to go with him to the ball!...BUT we can all meet and sit together at our HUGE table...You are such a sweetie....Haley just gave me the death stare, she said she is the only one who goes with you. :rotflmao: Sheeeeeez touchy :roll: and she said the rust bucket is fine

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

Cliffy Darren Lockyer asked me to go with him to the ball!...BUT we can all meet and sit together at our HUGE table...You are such a sweetie....Haley just gave me the death stare, she said she is the only one who goes with you. :rotflmao: Sheeeeeez touchy :roll: and she said the rust bucket is fine
    Ok so it's me and Haley and you and Darren Lockyer together, sweet, i hope Haley is a good kisser.cya. :!:

Ok so it's me and Haley and you and Darren Lockyer together, sweet, i hope Haley is a good kisser.cya. :!:
    *gulp* i don't really know Cliffy! :roll: But you'll find out!

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY

*gulp* i don't really know Cliffy! :roll: But you'll find out!
    I hope she is ready for me cause i'll blow her socks off with my kisses.cya.

I hope she is ready for me cause i'll blow her socks off with my kisses.cya.
    :ok: She said she's not gonna wear socks :roll: :lol!:

I LOVE "BULL" BAILEY